Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/R] Lita Shop of Horrors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Keyer it's a 75k off discount for donating a boon. Without the boon it'd be around 250k. And that's fine I can wait for the downpayment. :)
@Keyer it's a 75k off discount for donating a boon. Without the boon it'd be around 250k. And that's fine I can wait for the downpayment. :)
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita thanks! i'll do a bit more shopping around for Imps but if i don't find anything i'll ping you and send the DP and maybe a boon
@Lita thanks! i'll do a bit more shopping around for Imps but if i don't find anything i'll ping you and send the DP and maybe a boon
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
@Keyer good luck finding the right one for you! :) Looking forward to your ping!
@Keyer good luck finding the right one for you! :) Looking forward to your ping!
V0jOYO0.png
Just a tinsy bump cause it's opening night! :)
Just a tinsy bump cause it's opening night! :)
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita

Nice Hatchery! Congrats on opening night. :) Would you be interested in a reservation trade? You're welcome to a spot on my Imp lists in exchange for one of Rhyme and Reason's kiddies.

(I can fit your name on any of the lists, even if they're closed. It would be a free reserve trade, except for my Midnight Charade pair, which will require an extra fee.)
@Lita

Nice Hatchery! Congrats on opening night. :) Would you be interested in a reservation trade? You're welcome to a spot on my Imp lists in exchange for one of Rhyme and Reason's kiddies.

(I can fit your name on any of the lists, even if they're closed. It would be a free reserve trade, except for my Midnight Charade pair, which will require an extra fee.)
:o @Nikita of course I would be interested! :3 I'll add you to the reservation list and go have a peek after I'm done pocking my friends list for the beauty contest ^_^
:o @Nikita of course I would be interested! :3 I'll add you to the reservation list and go have a peek after I'm done pocking my friends list for the beauty contest ^_^
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita

Awesome! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see their hatchlings~ :3 Just ping me when you've decided which pair you'd like~ All my imp pairs are without charge except for Midnight Charade, which would be an extra 200k because they're priced at 500k. ^^
@Lita

Awesome! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see their hatchlings~ :3 Just ping me when you've decided which pair you'd like~ All my imp pairs are without charge except for Midnight Charade, which would be an extra 200k because they're priced at 500k. ^^
@Lita
Would you mind pinging me if you ever get a snapper pair uvu?
@Lita
Would you mind pinging me if you ever get a snapper pair uvu?
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@TellTale Of course. I'm hoping to get 60k by tomorrow to buy Squishy an obsidian female ridgeback :3
@TellTale Of course. I'm hoping to get 60k by tomorrow to buy Squishy an obsidian female ridgeback :3
V0jOYO0.png
bumpaboo! *heart*
bumpaboo! *heart*
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16