Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [SCIENCE LAB] G2 XYYS!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Possum

oh please do!
I generally really enjoy watching WIP and pretty pairing/babies :3
@Possum

oh please do!
I generally really enjoy watching WIP and pretty pairing/babies :3
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@possum
Hey poss, Am I on a ping list for Boyle and bloch? I hope so xD hahaha
Nice well organised forum btw :)
@possum
Hey poss, Am I on a ping list for Boyle and bloch? I hope so xD hahaha
Nice well organised forum btw :)
@Dappled, you definitely are now! :D

Any particular color combo that you're looking for with them, or just triple lemons?
@Dappled, you definitely are now! :D

Any particular color combo that you're looking for with them, or just triple lemons?
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@possum Triple lemons and triple bananas ^^ and any doubles! Actually just for any of their nests xD
@possum Triple lemons and triple bananas ^^ and any doubles! Actually just for any of their nests xD
oh man, @Possum
Leeuwenhoek & Linnaeus are becoming so gorgeous!
oh man, @Possum
Leeuwenhoek & Linnaeus are becoming so gorgeous!
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon, thank you! They're still a long term project, but I love that they're both WCs now. Underbelly will probably come next. :)
@oneirodrakon, thank you! They're still a long term project, but I love that they're both WCs now. Underbelly will probably come next. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum
oh god! underbellies!!
They would look AMAZING!
@Possum
oh god! underbellies!!
They would look AMAZING!
kZatdD2.png
@Possum I was just browsing your thread - love your pairs. I wondered if you'd be interested in a triple Pink and/or triple Lavender Iri/Shim/Gembond Snapper female as mates for your unmated dragons? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1771934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17720/1771934_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1720498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17205/1720498_350.png[/img] [/url] I have them in the AH for 400k each, but if you like them you can make me an offer. ^^
@Possum
I was just browsing your thread - love your pairs.

I wondered if you'd be interested in a triple Pink and/or triple Lavender Iri/Shim/Gembond Snapper female as mates for your unmated dragons?

1771934_350.png

1720498_350.png

I have them in the AH for 400k each, but if you like them you can make me an offer. ^^
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
@Spidergirl, your girls are both stunning, but it would be a crime for me to un-gembond them for my purposes, and I don't have the treasure handy. I'm also shooting for the widest possible primary range when I have to run through the greyscale section of the color wheel, so I have to pass.

Thank you so much for showing me them. I've admired your triple Snappers for a loooong time. :)
@Spidergirl, your girls are both stunning, but it would be a crime for me to un-gembond them for my purposes, and I don't have the treasure handy. I'm also shooting for the widest possible primary range when I have to run through the greyscale section of the color wheel, so I have to pass.

Thank you so much for showing me them. I've admired your triple Snappers for a loooong time. :)
@Possum
Thank you for the compliments on my dragons. ^^ You know where I am if you change your mind, or if you see any other of my dragons that might suit you - I love seeing other people who are as ridiculously passionate about their dragons as I am. ;)
@Possum
Thank you for the compliments on my dragons. ^^ You know where I am if you change your mind, or if you see any other of my dragons that might suit you - I love seeing other people who are as ridiculously passionate about their dragons as I am. ;)
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69