Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [SCIENCE LAB] G2 XYYS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@oneirodrakon, no trouble at all! I'll add you to the Ping List specifically for a male seafoam/rose. :)
@oneirodrakon, no trouble at all! I'll add you to the Ping List specifically for a male seafoam/rose. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Mushussu, I have one boy left from my triple gened SDs!
@Mushussu, I have one boy left from my triple gened SDs!
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum

Awesome! Thank you ^u^

Also, just curious, but how exactly do you pair your imp pair up? Do you simply pair by amount of pings? Or you pair them by the color ranging that has similar ranges?
@Possum

Awesome! Thank you ^u^

Also, just curious, but how exactly do you pair your imp pair up? Do you simply pair by amount of pings? Or you pair them by the color ranging that has similar ranges?
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon, my Imps are matched by color right now, and that may become permanent. I liked the idea of mixing them, but the cooldowns were killing me, lol.
@oneirodrakon, my Imps are matched by color right now, and that may become permanent. I liked the idea of mixing them, but the cooldowns were killing me, lol.
@Possum

hehe yeah I was wondering how that'd work and was about to ask you the details

do you plan on adding WC pairs? you have a wonderful hatchery that I'm actually bookmarking this shop heh :3
@Possum

hehe yeah I was wondering how that'd work and was about to ask you the details

do you plan on adding WC pairs? you have a wonderful hatchery that I'm actually bookmarking this shop heh :3
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon, oh, thank you so much! :D

I do plan on adding WC pairs, particularly some X/Y/Ys and warmer colors. I still need to add a few of my newer additions to my hatchery frontpage. I've got a triple white lady that will be an Irishim and Underbelly Snapper, and a banana/sky/sky Imperial male (my profile picture) that I adore. :)

But don't worry! As soon as the Earth dominance push ends this week I'll be able to fix up my hatchery page and make my Imp pairs clearer.
@oneirodrakon, oh, thank you so much! :D

I do plan on adding WC pairs, particularly some X/Y/Ys and warmer colors. I still need to add a few of my newer additions to my hatchery frontpage. I've got a triple white lady that will be an Irishim and Underbelly Snapper, and a banana/sky/sky Imperial male (my profile picture) that I adore. :)

But don't worry! As soon as the Earth dominance push ends this week I'll be able to fix up my hatchery page and make my Imp pairs clearer.
@Possum

Yay!! new stuff to look forward too X3
@Possum

Yay!! new stuff to look forward too X3
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon,

I just had to brag a bit about my (admittedly small) lair revamp and some new acquisitions. My newest goal is to make a few pairs of bright Gen. 1 Wildclaws (see my Unmated dragons post on the first page) so hopefully you'll be interested in a few of those. :)

Also, I made a snap decision and bought a triple white breeding pair to turn into Snappers and Ridgies, lol. I love those little fatties and bone-noses.
@oneirodrakon,

I just had to brag a bit about my (admittedly small) lair revamp and some new acquisitions. My newest goal is to make a few pairs of bright Gen. 1 Wildclaws (see my Unmated dragons post on the first page) so hopefully you'll be interested in a few of those. :)

Also, I made a snap decision and bought a triple white breeding pair to turn into Snappers and Ridgies, lol. I love those little fatties and bone-noses.
@Possum
bright color!
Higgs & Heisenberg is quite a interesting one :3

Watson & Wilson... so..so BRIGHT!! *goes and grabs a sunglasses*
So, I see they could play with some gembond perhaps? (rolling in snow XDD)

oh ohhhh Cherenkov is so beautiful!!
but I only have two male imp ;u;... though a girly WC, which has Ice|grey|carmine...

OH!!!! THIS
you are my favorite person oh Arcanist those are my favorite color spectrum combo!!

though I personally am trying to achieve gaining a pair with this spectrum as well heh

oh man I love those last two gen 1, you are going to make beautiful babies once you find mate for them :3
@Possum
bright color!
Higgs & Heisenberg is quite a interesting one :3

Watson & Wilson... so..so BRIGHT!! *goes and grabs a sunglasses*
So, I see they could play with some gembond perhaps? (rolling in snow XDD)

oh ohhhh Cherenkov is so beautiful!!
but I only have two male imp ;u;... though a girly WC, which has Ice|grey|carmine...

OH!!!! THIS
you are my favorite person oh Arcanist those are my favorite color spectrum combo!!

though I personally am trying to achieve gaining a pair with this spectrum as well heh

oh man I love those last two gen 1, you are going to make beautiful babies once you find mate for them :3
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon, I will definitely keep you updated as I find mates, breed change, and gene them up! It's going to be a fun project for me. :)
@oneirodrakon, I will definitely keep you updated as I find mates, breed change, and gene them up! It's going to be a fun project for me. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69