Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [SCIENCE LAB] G2 XYYS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Quakerlol and @Catalia, take a peek at the Faebies I hatched today! They're pretty adorable. They're all 50k in the AH, but I'd be happy to haggle with you two. :3
@Quakerlol and @Catalia, take a peek at the Faebies I hatched today! They're pretty adorable. They're all 50k in the AH, but I'd be happy to haggle with you two. :3
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Six, the fatty babies are here! They all have greyscale wings. :)
@Six, the fatty babies are here! They all have greyscale wings. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Lusewing, you get the free first pick of Doppler and Darwin's three babies! They're listed in the second post. :)
@Lusewing, you get the free first pick of Doppler and Darwin's three babies! They're listed in the second post. :)
Could I get the little boy please? I didn't realize how good silver looks as Gembond
Could I get the little boy please? I didn't realize how good silver looks as Gembond
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@Lusewing, certainly! I'll send him your way now. :)
@Lusewing, certainly! I'll send him your way now. :)
@Lusewing, sorry to double ping, but I realized now that I mislabeled the first white/splash/plat male as a female. I actually have two boys, and sent you the one with the silver tert. Let me know if you'd rather have the platinum tert boy.
@Lusewing, sorry to double ping, but I realized now that I mislabeled the first white/splash/plat male as a female. I actually have two boys, and sent you the one with the silver tert. Let me know if you'd rather have the platinum tert boy.
Nope, Im happy with this stunner. Aguard ('Ag' being the chemical symbol for silver) is perfect.
Nope, Im happy with this stunner. Aguard ('Ag' being the chemical symbol for silver) is perfect.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@Possum

do you happen to have a ping list of some sort? or perhaps reserve slot? I'm interested in your Hibiscus Skydancer pair
@Possum

do you happen to have a ping list of some sort? or perhaps reserve slot? I'm interested in your Hibiscus Skydancer pair
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon, you bet! All of my pairs have a Ping List, and I'd be happy to add you to the Hibiscus Skydancer one. I've been selling them for 75kt. Sound good?
@oneirodrakon, you bet! All of my pairs have a Ping List, and I'd be happy to add you to the Hibiscus Skydancer one. I've been selling them for 75kt. Sound good?
@Possum

Thank you so much!
And certainly!

though might it be of trouble to be pinged only when a certain combo shows up? Or perhaps I can just wait for next clutch if there isn't what I'm looking for?
I'm actually looking specifically for a male with Seafoam primary and Rose secondary (hehe I guess I have 1/6 chance XD)
@Possum

Thank you so much!
And certainly!

though might it be of trouble to be pinged only when a certain combo shows up? Or perhaps I can just wait for next clutch if there isn't what I'm looking for?
I'm actually looking specifically for a male with Seafoam primary and Rose secondary (hehe I guess I have 1/6 chance XD)
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69