Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [SCIENCE LAB] G2 XYYS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Ainslie, I think I had trouble pinging you yesterday, but I've got a monochrome iri rose boy (whom I adore) that may interest you!
@Ainslie, I think I had trouble pinging you yesterday, but I've got a monochrome iri rose boy (whom I adore) that may interest you!
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum Oooo sorry I'm late, but is this baby still available?
@Possum Oooo sorry I'm late, but is this baby still available?
@Ainslie, he is! I'm not going to lie, I love him to death and am asking 50k for him. That being said, I'm willing to haggle. Feel free to message me. :)

EDIT: Just saw your edit and lol'd.
@Ainslie, he is! I'm not going to lie, I love him to death and am asking 50k for him. That being said, I'm willing to haggle. Feel free to message me. :)

EDIT: Just saw your edit and lol'd.
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum. Sweet muffins he's gorgeous~ 50 sounds reasonable, I'll set up a crossroads!
@Possum. Sweet muffins he's gorgeous~ 50 sounds reasonable, I'll set up a crossroads!
bump for you o wo~
bump for you o wo~
USERbanner.png
Thanks, @frostkingdemetri! (I'm also selling a Maize/Maize Fae and Obs/Obs Guardian over here if you're interested: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=971460&p=mb)

Bump for lil gened Guardians!
Thanks, @frostkingdemetri! (I'm also selling a Maize/Maize Fae and Obs/Obs Guardian over here if you're interested: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=971460&p=mb)

Bump for lil gened Guardians!
@Infection, Bernoulli and Bohr had three eggs! Hopefully you'll like one of the little Neonwing Snapper babies. :)
@Infection, Bernoulli and Bohr had three eggs! Hopefully you'll like one of the little Neonwing Snapper babies. :)
your hatchery is gorgeous how even yES I WOULD LOVE A SNAPPER PLS
your hatchery is gorgeous how even yES I WOULD LOVE A SNAPPER PLS
@Lirende

The PC babies have hatched! They're on the second post of the first page.

I only had one male and he's goldenrod speckle/charcoal seraph/carmine basic, so I sort of doubt he qualifies as cool-colored, lol. But let me know what you think!
@Lirende

The PC babies have hatched! They're on the second post of the first page.

I only had one male and he's goldenrod speckle/charcoal seraph/carmine basic, so I sort of doubt he qualifies as cool-colored, lol. But let me know what you think!
@Infection

THIS IS YOUR ALLCAPS UPDATE FOR FATTY PUMPKIN BABBUS

THEY'RE SO PERFECT FOR HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN

(Just send a Crossroads for whichever one you want and for the price we discussed, tehehehehe.)
@Infection

THIS IS YOUR ALLCAPS UPDATE FOR FATTY PUMPKIN BABBUS

THEY'RE SO PERFECT FOR HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN

(Just send a Crossroads for whichever one you want and for the price we discussed, tehehehehe.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69