Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SSH: Steampunk & Shadow Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
@Sidious Sounds good. Gembond should be quite unlikely. (I didnt intend to breed for it, just dont have the heart to remove it from her tbh. =o ) Will add you to the ping list now! ^^
@Sidious Sounds good. Gembond should be quite unlikely. (I didnt intend to breed for it, just dont have the heart to remove it from her tbh. =o ) Will add you to the ping list now! ^^
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
can I be put on the ping list for Black Frost?

edit - whoops @Esme
can I be put on the ping list for Black Frost?

edit - whoops @Esme
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
@periwinkle You got it! =)
@periwinkle You got it! =)
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme Could I be put on the ping list for Black Frost? They're perfect for breeding an obsidian/white female imp I have in mind for my Yin Yang pair.
@Esme Could I be put on the ping list for Black Frost? They're perfect for breeding an obsidian/white female imp I have in mind for my Yin Yang pair.
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer Absolutely, will add you now!

Also, I do holds for specific requests, if you were looking for a specific tert colour, just let me know which are suitable!
@Wintaer Absolutely, will add you now!

Also, I do holds for specific requests, if you were looking for a specific tert colour, just let me know which are suitable!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme Ah, cool! Let me take a peek..... Well, I'm not too picky, so anything that's not pink - carmine works for me :3
@Esme Ah, cool! Let me take a peek..... Well, I'm not too picky, so anything that's not pink - carmine works for me :3
@Wintaer Okay. I'll still ping you for the hatchlings, but if I get a carmine tert specifically, I'll hold him/her for you. =)
@Wintaer Okay. I'll still ping you for the hatchlings, but if I get a carmine tert specifically, I'll hold him/her for you. =)
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme Oh, no, I meant that anything not in the pink to carmine range works XD
@Esme Oh, no, I meant that anything not in the pink to carmine range works XD
@Wintaer Oh! Doh, I misread that. Will correct. Haha
@Wintaer Oh! Doh, I misread that. Will correct. Haha
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Sidious @Periwinkle @Wintaer The Imperial Babies have arrived! One boy, one girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=871239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8713/871239_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Primary: Black Tiger Secondary: White Eyespots Tertiary: Sky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=871237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8713/871237_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Primary: Black Tiger Secondary: White Eyespots Tertiary: Pink Bit hilarious the boy got a baby blue tert and the girl a pink tert. Heh. Hopeful for 400k for each of them, wouldn't payment in gems or partial in gems at a 1:180 ratio. (I need shimmer genes omg! lol) [u]Open to negotiate prices, either PM or ping me. [/u]Thanks guys!
@Sidious @Periwinkle @Wintaer

The Imperial Babies have arrived! One boy, one girl:

871239_350.png

Male
Primary: Black Tiger
Secondary: White Eyespots
Tertiary: Sky

871237_350.png

Female
Primary: Black Tiger
Secondary: White Eyespots
Tertiary: Pink

Bit hilarious the boy got a baby blue tert and the girl a pink tert. Heh.
Hopeful for 400k for each of them, wouldn't payment in gems or partial in gems at a 1:180 ratio. (I need shimmer genes omg! lol) Open to negotiate prices, either PM or ping me. Thanks guys!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156