Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SSH: Steampunk & Shadow Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
@spadey I have the other half of the first breed if you are interested. She is white iri / teal shimmer / sky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=412267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4123/412267_350.png[/img] [/url]
@spadey

I have the other half of the first breed if you are interested.
She is white iri / teal shimmer / sky

412267_350.png
@Esme, I'd be interested to be pinged when Shimo & Evian breed too, please! :)

and @Nost, wow, she's gorgeous! o3o
@Esme, I'd be interested to be pinged when Shimo & Evian breed too, please! :)

and @Nost, wow, she's gorgeous! o3o
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
@Emothy I'll add you to the list! ^__^
@Emothy I'll add you to the list! ^__^
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme, thank you very much! Those Lightning eyes go perfectly with those secondaries 8D
@Esme, thank you very much! Those Lightning eyes go perfectly with those secondaries 8D
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
@Emothy You're welcome! I thought the eyes matched great too! Luckily Nost has agreed to let me use his nests for all Shimo's matings.
@Emothy You're welcome! I thought the eyes matched great too! Luckily Nost has agreed to let me use his nests for all Shimo's matings.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Nost Wow she is absolutely gorgeous! How much would you like for her?[apologies if i read that wrong and you're not selling her] If you are, may i ask who I send the payment too?

I'm really sorry if i sound utterly stupid >w> I'm new to the forum part of the site!
@Nost Wow she is absolutely gorgeous! How much would you like for her?[apologies if i read that wrong and you're not selling her] If you are, may i ask who I send the payment too?

I'm really sorry if i sound utterly stupid >w> I'm new to the forum part of the site!
perhaps one day soon i will love both the water and the wood.
tumblr_oe1eazrWE91ufgir6o1_400.png
@spadey yep she is for sale, was looking to get 240k for her (payment to me)
@spadey yep she is for sale, was looking to get 240k for her (payment to me)
@Nost great that sounds awesome! I'll send you the trade now, I guess! :3
@Nost great that sounds awesome! I'll send you the trade now, I guess! :3
@Spadey Would you still like to be on the ping list for Shimo and Evian, or are you all set after purchasing Nost's hatchling?
@Spadey Would you still like to be on the ping list for Shimo and Evian, or are you all set after purchasing Nost's hatchling?
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme No I'm all good thank you! I'll definitely be back for a different breed, though! These dragons are absolutely gorgeous
@Esme No I'm all good thank you! I'll definitely be back for a different breed, though! These dragons are absolutely gorgeous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156