Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Auctions inbound!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 105 106
@Fannish Sent you the 90k treasure prepay lovely! And apologies again haha I must be more exhausted than I thought <3
@Fannish Sent you the 90k treasure prepay lovely! And apologies again haha I must be more exhausted than I thought <3
gross
@Fannish
Haha I&#039;m really glad you like it! n__n And yeah, you can use it for anything you&#039;d like, as long as you don&#039;t claim that you drew it. o3o
@Fannish
Haha I&#039;m really glad you like it! n__n And yeah, you can use it for anything you&#039;d like, as long as you don&#039;t claim that you drew it. o3o
vtCaSWn.png
@splatterpunk all set! Thanks again! And no worries, you got it sorted in the end!

@kota I would never do that! Do you want me to link a shop or just your profile when I credit you?

To anyone wondering how reservations work, you MUST send the treasure/gems for a reserve or a pre-pay to get your name on the list. I add people in the order I get funds.
@splatterpunk all set! Thanks again! And no worries, you got it sorted in the end!

@kota I would never do that! Do you want me to link a shop or just your profile when I credit you?

To anyone wondering how reservations work, you MUST send the treasure/gems for a reserve or a pre-pay to get your name on the list. I add people in the order I get funds.
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish Haha I know you wouldn&#039;t, it just always has to be said n__n I don&#039;t have an art shop, you can just like it directly to my profile if you&#039;d like. You don&#039;t even really have to link it though, I mean, my name is on the drawing.
@Fannish Haha I know you wouldn&#039;t, it just always has to be said n__n I don&#039;t have an art shop, you can just like it directly to my profile if you&#039;d like. You don&#039;t even really have to link it though, I mean, my name is on the drawing.
vtCaSWn.png
@Fannish
Alright it took a few hours...and now i have to go to my families BBQ for fathers day...but here you are Dear.

All of your non OTP dragons paired together.

I would have organized it better however i have to leave.
@Fannish
Alright it took a few hours...and now i have to go to my families BBQ for fathers day...but here you are Dear.

All of your non OTP dragons paired together.

I would have organized it better however i have to leave.
I would love to reserve a spot for pair 5!
I would love to reserve a spot for pair 5!
C5V5o0z.png
[b]I made a thing![/b] [img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3754/9061229267_e92f7732bc_o.png[/img] [code][b]Link to banner(s): http://www.flickr.com/photos/97656250@N08/9061229267/[/b][/code] [b]Total number of banners: #1 [/b] Okay, I made one :) if you like it I'll change the name xD (I wasn't quite sure what you wanted for the name of your Breeding Group ^^ But if you decide to use this one and you really like it just give me a pm or something and I'll change he name to the name of your Breeding Group ^^ I plan on making a few more later today but I've got to do some study first >< (Dang you uni exams!)
I made a thing!

9061229267_e92f7732bc_o.png
Code:
[b]Link to banner(s): http://www.flickr.com/photos/97656250@N08/9061229267/[/b]

Total number of banners: #1

Okay, I made one :) if you like it I&#039;ll change the name xD (I wasn&#039;t quite sure what you wanted for the name of your Breeding Group ^^ But if you decide to use this one and you really like it just give me a pm or something and I&#039;ll change he name to the name of your Breeding Group ^^

I plan on making a few more later today but I&#039;ve got to do some study first >< (Dang you uni exams!)
OTXJQ9a.png1706496_YqCfFFDwrcbeM56.gif
@Fannish I wasn't sure if you were still looking for banners, but I figured I'd post them here anyway. [b]I made a thing![/b] [b]Link to banner(s): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42079410/FR/FannishBanners.zip[/b] [b]Total number of banners: 36 [/b] I included the Photoshop file in case you wanted it for any reason. Here's some examples, but I'm not posting all 36 banners as images. :D [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42079410/FR/pricingGuide.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42079410/FR/rules.png[/img] You'll have to download the zip file and extract the banners. If you can't do that, and want to use them, let me know and I'll upload all of the files individually.
@Fannish I wasn&#039;t sure if you were still looking for banners, but I figured I&#039;d post them here anyway.
I made a thing!
Link to banner(s): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42079410/FR/FannishBanners.zip
Total number of banners: 36

I included the Photoshop file in case you wanted it for any reason. Here&#039;s some examples, but I&#039;m not posting all 36 banners as images. :D

pricingGuide.png
rules.png

You&#039;ll have to download the zip file and extract the banners. If you can&#039;t do that, and want to use them, let me know and I&#039;ll upload all of the files individually.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
WHEEE Finally back from work! Woot Woot! No longer on my little phone!

@Melybelly Holy. Crap. I meant, like, do one or two pairs you liked. O_O Uh, 20 entries, all yours kiddo. Holy. Hannah. O_O *goes to add you in*

@AMSherwood Sure thing! Go ahead and PM me the deposit or the Pre-Paid price!

@reliquiaen Oh, wow! Thank you! I&#039;ll go list you with 36 entries with a HUGE thank you for making that so easy on me!

@Aera Oh my GOD that is INSANELY adorable! And, that NAME! I was just calling it the fannish clan, but Parcel Post, where we ship it, is SO ADORABLE!!! *flails*
You are amazing, and this is insanely adorable. Stand there, so I can hug you?

So many talented people making me banners! It&#039;s gonna be so hard to choose! <3
WHEEE Finally back from work! Woot Woot! No longer on my little phone!

@Melybelly Holy. Crap. I meant, like, do one or two pairs you liked. O_O Uh, 20 entries, all yours kiddo. Holy. Hannah. O_O *goes to add you in*

@AMSherwood Sure thing! Go ahead and PM me the deposit or the Pre-Paid price!

@reliquiaen Oh, wow! Thank you! I&#039;ll go list you with 36 entries with a HUGE thank you for making that so easy on me!

@Aera Oh my GOD that is INSANELY adorable! And, that NAME! I was just calling it the fannish clan, but Parcel Post, where we ship it, is SO ADORABLE!!! *flails*
You are amazing, and this is insanely adorable. Stand there, so I can hug you?

So many talented people making me banners! It&#039;s gonna be so hard to choose! <3
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish
Are you still open for special slots?

(please ping me the reply)
@Fannish
Are you still open for special slots?

(please ping me the reply)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 105 106