Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Auctions inbound!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 105 106
@Stormandozone As long as there is a slot open, you can always send 10k and reserve you place! :3
@Splatterpunk Send the payment and you'll have first pick! :D
@Stormandozone As long as there is a slot open, you can always send 10k and reserve you place! :3
@Splatterpunk Send the payment and you'll have first pick! :D
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish

Between Vasyl/Cotton and Lotti/Rotti I would make Lottie/Rottie spirals and Vasyl/Cotton Pearlcatchers.

I think the darker primaries look better on spirals and I've always liked blues on pearlcatchers. In terms of the hatchlings they will produce.

As for which one to do next, hmmm well the pearlcatcher or ridgeback will be cheaper to do. Vasyl/Cotton and Hashti/Outi also have a closer breeding time even though its only a few days. But there are a lot less full on spiral pairs because of the cost. Not really useful there lol sorry I'm not sure which one to suggest first but there's some things that might help :)
@Fannish

Between Vasyl/Cotton and Lotti/Rotti I would make Lottie/Rottie spirals and Vasyl/Cotton Pearlcatchers.

I think the darker primaries look better on spirals and I've always liked blues on pearlcatchers. In terms of the hatchlings they will produce.

As for which one to do next, hmmm well the pearlcatcher or ridgeback will be cheaper to do. Vasyl/Cotton and Hashti/Outi also have a closer breeding time even though its only a few days. But there are a lot less full on spiral pairs because of the cost. Not really useful there lol sorry I'm not sure which one to suggest first but there's some things that might help :)
Draywins_Banner_Left_zps548ebd33.pngDraywins_Banner_Middle_zpsf6d13f9e.pngDraywins_Banner_Right_zpsb7d78cf2.png
@Fannish Thanks so much! I sent along the 10k, and I'll have the treasure for the hatchling by the time it arrives ^^
@Fannish Thanks so much! I sent along the 10k, and I'll have the treasure for the hatchling by the time it arrives ^^
@Fannish Eeee I'm so excited!! One gem = 100k, yes, Snappers are 90k? (just want to be sure ;w; )
@Fannish Eeee I'm so excited!! One gem = 100k, yes, Snappers are 90k? (just want to be sure ;w; )
gross
@Entei @Splatterpunk

1 Gem is equal to 100T, so 100 Treasure not 100k. Just as a heads up.
@Entei @Splatterpunk

1 Gem is equal to 100T, so 100 Treasure not 100k. Just as a heads up.
Draywins_Banner_Left_zps548ebd33.pngDraywins_Banner_Middle_zpsf6d13f9e.pngDraywins_Banner_Right_zpsb7d78cf2.png
Ahhh I misunderstood big time (I thought that was a little strange) hahaha thanks @draywin848 but I can pay in treasure all the same, it will just take me a little bit to get the rest of it together. @Fannish

But if I can be put on the list for Snappers all the same that would be lovely ;w;
Ahhh I misunderstood big time (I thought that was a little strange) hahaha thanks @draywin848 but I can pay in treasure all the same, it will just take me a little bit to get the rest of it together. @Fannish

But if I can be put on the list for Snappers all the same that would be lovely ;w;
gross
@Fannish

Is there anything else you need. ;o; My favorite thing to do is make prediction bars but....that's...been done. and I want a chance at one of your beautiful dragon hatchlings ;o;

Even if its just one slot. Let me know what else there is to do...and i can see if i could put something nice together for you.
@Fannish

Is there anything else you need. ;o; My favorite thing to do is make prediction bars but....that's...been done. and I want a chance at one of your beautiful dragon hatchlings ;o;

Even if its just one slot. Let me know what else there is to do...and i can see if i could put something nice together for you.
This isn't a banner, but here's a sketch I did of Rose and Thorn. C: [img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/werewolfeh/thornandrose_zps9b3ce7d3.png[/img] You can do what you like with it. Sorry it's so PURPLE I just like PURPLE okay. <3
This isn&#039;t a banner, but here&#039;s a sketch I did of Rose and Thorn. C:

thornandrose_zps9b3ce7d3.png

You can do what you like with it. Sorry it&#039;s so PURPLE I just like PURPLE okay. <3
vtCaSWn.png
@Stormandozone On the list! <3 You are all set in your reserve!
You can always go through and pre-pay later, or wait till they&#039;re hatched and you are ready to pick your new baby up to pay. :)

@Kota OH MY GOD Thank you SO much! <3<3<3 You are, so on my personal white list. I just, YES! *cuddles the arts*
Mind if I use this on the fic thread I plan to make next month?

@Melybelly Well, you can always go into my dragon clan, and pair any of the male/female dragons there into breeding pairs. If you really like the colors they produce, you can suggest it as a pairing. I would accept color generation bars for new ships as entries, since the banners and bars are all already done from the looks of things. :D
(There is a Tundra and Guardian pair I think would be GORGEOUS together on the 2nd page of my clan, for instance). Good luck with entries! (And I plan to do a contest per month, so stick around!)

@Splatterpunk What? Uh. Thank you @draywin848
I value gems 100t per gem.
It is 90k to pre-pay or 10k to reserve a Snapper.
So 100 gems to reserve, and 900 gems for a pre-pay. Just to clarify.

D: Hope that clears things up!

And @draywin848 That was my thoughts exactly! <3

@Stormandozone On the list! <3 You are all set in your reserve!
You can always go through and pre-pay later, or wait till they&#039;re hatched and you are ready to pick your new baby up to pay. :)

@Kota OH MY GOD Thank you SO much! <3<3<3 You are, so on my personal white list. I just, YES! *cuddles the arts*
Mind if I use this on the fic thread I plan to make next month?

@Melybelly Well, you can always go into my dragon clan, and pair any of the male/female dragons there into breeding pairs. If you really like the colors they produce, you can suggest it as a pairing. I would accept color generation bars for new ships as entries, since the banners and bars are all already done from the looks of things. :D
(There is a Tundra and Guardian pair I think would be GORGEOUS together on the 2nd page of my clan, for instance). Good luck with entries! (And I plan to do a contest per month, so stick around!)

@Splatterpunk What? Uh. Thank you @draywin848
I value gems 100t per gem.
It is 90k to pre-pay or 10k to reserve a Snapper.
So 100 gems to reserve, and 900 gems for a pre-pay. Just to clarify.

D: Hope that clears things up!

And @draywin848 That was my thoughts exactly! <3

1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish Sorry bout that, I am getting the last of T together now to pay instead for a Snapper, if that&#039;s okay? hahah I don&#039;t know how I misread that, I was like &#039;wow what ok sure&#039;

I&#039;ll have the rest of the 90k in about 10 minutes, if its okay for me to pay in Treasure, I&#039;ll send it when I&#039;m done for the Snapper. <3 Thank you for being so patient with my failure to read.
@Fannish Sorry bout that, I am getting the last of T together now to pay instead for a Snapper, if that&#039;s okay? hahah I don&#039;t know how I misread that, I was like &#039;wow what ok sure&#039;

I&#039;ll have the rest of the 90k in about 10 minutes, if its okay for me to pay in Treasure, I&#039;ll send it when I&#039;m done for the Snapper. <3 Thank you for being so patient with my failure to read.
gross
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 105 106