Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
That first little ridgeback baby is so gorgeous ;o; Would I be considered a newb? I doubt it, because I&#039;ve racked up quite a few baby dragons but thought I&#039;d give it a shot >n<
That first little ridgeback baby is so gorgeous ;o; Would I be considered a newb? I doubt it, because I&#039;ve racked up quite a few baby dragons but thought I&#039;d give it a shot >n<
@Shadly
I&#039;m afraid you&#039;ve got a few too many dragons to be considered a newbie. But what a lovely set you have! :D While I can&#039;t offer you the newbie discount, I can still offer a hold for three days on the Ridgeback with a 20k deposit if you like :) If you&#039;re interested just say the word and I&#039;ll pull her for you.
@Shadly
I&#039;m afraid you&#039;ve got a few too many dragons to be considered a newbie. But what a lovely set you have! :D While I can&#039;t offer you the newbie discount, I can still offer a hold for three days on the Ridgeback with a 20k deposit if you like :) If you&#039;re interested just say the word and I&#039;ll pull her for you.
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn Am I considered a Newbie? I adore that little ridgeback, she&#039;s beautiful (and I can&#039;t believe you&#039;d offer her so low, I was expecting to grind for weeks and weeks to get enough for a ridgescroll or hatchling...)
@Maryn Am I considered a Newbie? I adore that little ridgeback, she&#039;s beautiful (and I can&#039;t believe you&#039;d offer her so low, I was expecting to grind for weeks and weeks to get enough for a ridgescroll or hatchling...)
My Art, at theStudyOfMonsters!
@MuseAmused
Oh yes, I&#039;d call you a newbie :D Your clan is small but has such potential! If Shadly isn&#039;t interested in her, I can offer her to you on a payment plan if you like :) I&#039;ll give them a chance first since I just offered. But I can do 20k down and give you three days (that would be until the end of Wednesday) to pay the rest for her. I can give you a poke once I hear from Shadly.

I&#039;m trying to help newer players get nice looking dragons for good prices. I spent a LOT of time grinding to get my clan as pretty as it is and it&#039;s HARD! But it&#039;s so much fun having pretty dragons that I just had to share the love. I also have a spiral pair and another pearlcatcher pair breeding this week and the newbie special will be applied to those too :D Affordable pretty dragons for all!
@MuseAmused
Oh yes, I&#039;d call you a newbie :D Your clan is small but has such potential! If Shadly isn&#039;t interested in her, I can offer her to you on a payment plan if you like :) I&#039;ll give them a chance first since I just offered. But I can do 20k down and give you three days (that would be until the end of Wednesday) to pay the rest for her. I can give you a poke once I hear from Shadly.

I&#039;m trying to help newer players get nice looking dragons for good prices. I spent a LOT of time grinding to get my clan as pretty as it is and it&#039;s HARD! But it&#039;s so much fun having pretty dragons that I just had to share the love. I also have a spiral pair and another pearlcatcher pair breeding this week and the newbie special will be applied to those too :D Affordable pretty dragons for all!
I&#039;ll happily make the deposit for the ridgeback! Just gimme a moment please <3
I&#039;ll happily make the deposit for the ridgeback! Just gimme a moment please <3
@Shadly
Hooray :D Just drop me a note with 20k when you&#039;re ready and I&#039;ll pull her from the auction house and the thread.
@Shadly
Hooray :D Just drop me a note with 20k when you&#039;re ready and I&#039;ll pull her from the auction house and the thread.
@MuseAmused
Aw, I&#039;m sorry but it looks like that Ridge is going to be claimed. However, like I mentioned, I have two other breeders producing this week. If you check the top of the post you&#039;ll see my Ghost Noodle and Blood Angel projects. One Ghost Noodle is claimed and two Blood Angels are as well, but if you&#039;re interested in either of them I can ping you with available babies and give you first crack at any extras :) Noodles will be 120k and Angels will be 100k on the newbie discount.
@MuseAmused
Aw, I&#039;m sorry but it looks like that Ridge is going to be claimed. However, like I mentioned, I have two other breeders producing this week. If you check the top of the post you&#039;ll see my Ghost Noodle and Blood Angel projects. One Ghost Noodle is claimed and two Blood Angels are as well, but if you&#039;re interested in either of them I can ping you with available babies and give you first crack at any extras :) Noodles will be 120k and Angels will be 100k on the newbie discount.
@Maryn Oh gosh those are both really tempting... On one hand, i&#039;ve been saving to either start gening or breedchanging my babies (I am a Ridgeback fanaaatic, gonna turn that coal/azure mirror into a Ridge if I can)... But having a fancy babby so soon could potentially help me a lot!

... Ya know, Ok! Please do ping me if you have any extras! And I appreciate this a great deal >u<
@Maryn Oh gosh those are both really tempting... On one hand, i&#039;ve been saving to either start gening or breedchanging my babies (I am a Ridgeback fanaaatic, gonna turn that coal/azure mirror into a Ridge if I can)... But having a fancy babby so soon could potentially help me a lot!

... Ya know, Ok! Please do ping me if you have any extras! And I appreciate this a great deal >u<
@MuseAmused
I&#039;ll ping you for sure! And I know what you mean about Ridges, they&#039;re so great <3 OMG your coal/azure mirror would look FAB as a Ridge!! But hey, no worries if you decide to pass on any of the babies I hatch this week. Breeding plans can get complicated, so spend that cash wisely!
@MuseAmused
I&#039;ll ping you for sure! And I know what you mean about Ridges, they&#039;re so great <3 OMG your coal/azure mirror would look FAB as a Ridge!! But hey, no worries if you decide to pass on any of the babies I hatch this week. Breeding plans can get complicated, so spend that cash wisely!
@Maryn excellent!!
And okey, cool. It&#039;ll prolly come down to what I can put together before then, cash wise, cuz as you said, breeding plans can be tricky, and I do have a pretty particular set of plans. Your babbies are just so pretty, they may upset those plans eheh.

Either way, I&#039;m keeping you in mind for the future, newbie or not, cuz you&#039;ve got a really great set of dragons you&#039;re breeding!
@Maryn excellent!!
And okey, cool. It&#039;ll prolly come down to what I can put together before then, cash wise, cuz as you said, breeding plans can be tricky, and I do have a pretty particular set of plans. Your babbies are just so pretty, they may upset those plans eheh.

Either way, I&#039;m keeping you in mind for the future, newbie or not, cuz you&#039;ve got a really great set of dragons you&#039;re breeding!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17