Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bumping! About to drop these into the auction house
Bumping! About to drop these into the auction house
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
Giving it a bump
Giving it a bump
Bumping!
Bumping!
Bump!
Bump!
@Maryn Though I currently don't have enough treasure and don't know if you even accept reserves but I really like the obs/charcoal female pearlcatcher! I have around 85k treasure at the moment but I'm willing to rack up the rest of the treasure for her!

edit: Is it okay to put a deposit for her?
@Maryn Though I currently don't have enough treasure and don't know if you even accept reserves but I really like the obs/charcoal female pearlcatcher! I have around 85k treasure at the moment but I'm willing to rack up the rest of the treasure for her!

edit: Is it okay to put a deposit for her?
480419f38gzdedqd.gif tumblr_inline_mv995rEUdj1qzt4nm.png
@causticCeramist
I absolutely do take deposits and hold :D If you can afford a 20k deposit and think you can have the remaining 95k by the end of the day on Wednesday I will certainly hold her for you :3 But do know that the deposit is non-refundable :O And I guarantee that once your deposit is paid she will be held for you. If you want that deal, just send me a note with the 20k attached and I'll pull her from the auction house :D
@causticCeramist
I absolutely do take deposits and hold :D If you can afford a 20k deposit and think you can have the remaining 95k by the end of the day on Wednesday I will certainly hold her for you :3 But do know that the deposit is non-refundable :O And I guarantee that once your deposit is paid she will be held for you. If you want that deal, just send me a note with the 20k attached and I'll pull her from the auction house :D
Oh man. You wouldn't be interested in trading at all for the Male Pearlcatcher? :C Wish he wasn't gened cause i really just want a black-bodied male pearl catcher. nnngh.
Oh man. You wouldn't be interested in trading at all for the Male Pearlcatcher? :C Wish he wasn't gened cause i really just want a black-bodied male pearl catcher. nnngh.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
@rekyrem
OMG HEY THERE! :D Darlin, you just say the word and I'll give you first pick of whatever pairings you want :D And I'll give them to you for a great price too. Or we can trade for doodles (since I'm a complete sucker for your art). I'm all about trying to hook new players up with cool dragons, especially awesome peeps I know :3
@rekyrem
OMG HEY THERE! :D Darlin, you just say the word and I'll give you first pick of whatever pairings you want :D And I'll give them to you for a great price too. Or we can trade for doodles (since I'm a complete sucker for your art). I'm all about trying to hook new players up with cool dragons, especially awesome peeps I know :3
@skullbird
Oh man, I actually just put that tiger on reserve for a friend D: I wish that other one had turned out male for you :< Waaaaah! I&#039;m sorry! But if any of my pairs entice you just let me know and I&#039;ll ping you when they&#039;re hatching babies! I&#039;d love to trade with you anytime to freshen up my bloodlines with quality dragons :D
@skullbird
Oh man, I actually just put that tiger on reserve for a friend D: I wish that other one had turned out male for you :< Waaaaah! I&#039;m sorry! But if any of my pairs entice you just let me know and I&#039;ll ping you when they&#039;re hatching babies! I&#039;d love to trade with you anytime to freshen up my bloodlines with quality dragons :D
@Maryn Wow thank you very much, I should have the amount by the end of wednesday, sending the treasure now! c:
@Maryn Wow thank you very much, I should have the amount by the end of wednesday, sending the treasure now! c:
480419f38gzdedqd.gif tumblr_inline_mv995rEUdj1qzt4nm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17