Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
BUMPITY!
BUMPITY!
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn
SO UH
I found a really cheap snapper
and I bought them
A-Am I able to pull back with my last bid and let the other person be the highest bigger again? 8D;;;; IMSOSORRY
@Maryn
SO UH
I found a really cheap snapper
and I bought them
A-Am I able to pull back with my last bid and let the other person be the highest bigger again? 8D;;;; IMSOSORRY
@azuresnowflake
I'll go ahead and remove your bid

@Kafka
You're back to being high bidder at 153k
@azuresnowflake
I'll go ahead and remove your bid

@Kafka
You're back to being high bidder at 153k
@Maryn

I'M REALLY SORRY AGAIN AAUGH. If I had enough I'd still get him hhhhhhhh
I hope someone nice gets him!! ;w;
-Curls up in a lump!-
@Maryn

I'M REALLY SORRY AGAIN AAUGH. If I had enough I'd still get him hhhhhhhh
I hope someone nice gets him!! ;w;
-Curls up in a lump!-
@azuresnowflake
It happens. He'll find a good home.
@azuresnowflake
It happens. He'll find a good home.
@Kafka
Well, it&#039;s closed and you were the high bidder on my little spiral! :D Hooray! He&#039;s yours for the low price of 153k. I&#039;ll go ahead and set up the trade. If you have any problems or concerns just send me a note. And thank you so much for bidding!! <3
@Kafka
Well, it&#039;s closed and you were the high bidder on my little spiral! :D Hooray! He&#039;s yours for the low price of 153k. I&#039;ll go ahead and set up the trade. If you have any problems or concerns just send me a note. And thank you so much for bidding!! <3
@Maryn I'm desperately seeking a trade for this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=176830] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/176830_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you be willing to trade my guy + gems or treasure for your obs/seafoam male? I'm new but spent my birthday money on gems for some gened starters. I have he opportunity to get a spiral mate for my RB but she doesn't mesh with this guy. So I'm scrambling <3 thanks for considering.
@Maryn

I&#039;m desperately seeking a trade for this boy:

176830_350.png

Would you be willing to trade my guy + gems or treasure for your obs/seafoam male?
I&#039;m new but spent my birthday money on gems for some gened starters. I have he opportunity to get a spiral mate for my RB but she doesn&#039;t mesh with this guy. So I&#039;m scrambling <3 thanks for considering.

@Arailah
He&#039;s got lovely genes, but I&#039;m afraid my clan is full up at the moment and I&#039;m only looking for White primary dragons. I hope you can find a good home for him!
@Arailah
He&#039;s got lovely genes, but I&#039;m afraid my clan is full up at the moment and I&#039;m only looking for White primary dragons. I hope you can find a good home for him!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17