Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] NEW lv 25s (4/1) *Erratic Hatchery*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
Boop
Boop
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Pardon the dust, im adding a new page and getting some new breeding cards done.. But the sales page is fully up to date!
Pardon the dust, im adding a new page and getting some new breeding cards done.. But the sales page is fully up to date!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Added new pairs, new breeding cards, and new Sold tab!

More hatchlings arriving in just a few days, and when they land, I'll probably start training up a few of the older ones to start my level 25's program too
Added new pairs, new breeding cards, and new Sold tab!

More hatchlings arriving in just a few days, and when they land, I'll probably start training up a few of the older ones to start my level 25's program too
@RaisingCain The new breeding cards look great! It's funny you have an Imagine Dragons breeding pair, I do too! Appropriately named Imagine, and Dragons. Their range is a bit too large I think though, looking at their offspring which I had to exalt all of. T_T [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45306926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/453070/45306926_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45081198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/450812/45081198_350.png[/img][/url]
@RaisingCain

The new breeding cards look great! It's funny you have an Imagine Dragons breeding pair, I do too!

Appropriately named Imagine, and Dragons. Their range is a bit too large I think though, looking at their offspring which I had to exalt all of. T_T

45306926_350.png

45081198_350.png
@TimeLadySerenity

Ahaha, love that you have an Imagine Dragons pair too - great minds think alike! Though that's too bad their hatchies didn't sell DX

By the way! I got two more breeding pairs with that pink flaunt primary you were interested in before the babies got snatched up. (The new pairs are Pretty Petals and Angels on High)

so if you're still interested and want first pick of either, just lmk! I've also still got you on the pinglist for the original pair
@TimeLadySerenity

Ahaha, love that you have an Imagine Dragons pair too - great minds think alike! Though that's too bad their hatchies didn't sell DX

By the way! I got two more breeding pairs with that pink flaunt primary you were interested in before the babies got snatched up. (The new pairs are Pretty Petals and Angels on High)

so if you're still interested and want first pick of either, just lmk! I've also still got you on the pinglist for the original pair
@RaisingCain

I think it was the range of colors they make that wasn't working for people. The secondary range is WAYYYY too big, and includes browns. Which, understandably, are not desirable on an eyeburner dragon. That's why I broke up the dream team. If I remade the pair, I'd want a mate for Dragons that has bright colors but doesn't include browns and Imagine would need a XXX Radioactive or maybe XXX Leaf mate. I'm not too worried about it though, since I've got a XXX Radioactive Aberration pair now.

Oh they are all so beautiful! Yes please, put me on the pinglist for all three pairs. There are a bunch of babies they can make that I'd love to have.
@RaisingCain

I think it was the range of colors they make that wasn't working for people. The secondary range is WAYYYY too big, and includes browns. Which, understandably, are not desirable on an eyeburner dragon. That's why I broke up the dream team. If I remade the pair, I'd want a mate for Dragons that has bright colors but doesn't include browns and Imagine would need a XXX Radioactive or maybe XXX Leaf mate. I'm not too worried about it though, since I've got a XXX Radioactive Aberration pair now.

Oh they are all so beautiful! Yes please, put me on the pinglist for all three pairs. There are a bunch of babies they can make that I'd love to have.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46