Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] NEW lv 25s (4/1) *Erratic Hatchery*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Boop
Boop
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
HATCHERY UPDATE!

At this early point I can't bear to just exalt hatchies who don't sell, so I think what I'll do is this: after some amount of time for sale here and on the AH (maybe two weeks?), I'll start training them up and then try selling them again as level 25's. If they still don't sell, donate to a Flight leveling hub or start my own...

We'll see how long this plan lasts but that's the idea at the moment!
HATCHERY UPDATE!

At this early point I can't bear to just exalt hatchies who don't sell, so I think what I'll do is this: after some amount of time for sale here and on the AH (maybe two weeks?), I'll start training them up and then try selling them again as level 25's. If they still don't sell, donate to a Flight leveling hub or start my own...

We'll see how long this plan lasts but that's the idea at the moment!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@RaisingCain

That's a great idea for Hatchlings that don't sell! I might steal that idea...
@RaisingCain

That's a great idea for Hatchlings that don't sell! I might steal that idea...
@TimeLadySerenity

Thank you, and omg yeah go for it!! (Actually, I'm having Disalvatore leveled so I can stat her as a Mire flyer or Ghostlight Ruins trainer for this very purpose!)
@TimeLadySerenity

Thank you, and omg yeah go for it!! (Actually, I'm having Disalvatore leveled so I can stat her as a Mire flyer or Ghostlight Ruins trainer for this very purpose!)
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@RaisingCain

That warms my heart! I'm glad she's got a place in the clan, and I think she'll do great in that role.
@RaisingCain

That warms my heart! I'm glad she's got a place in the clan, and I think she'll do great in that role.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46