Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Not in use
1 2 3
No longer selling via forums for the time being, dergs in sales tabs will be placed on the AH.
No longer selling via forums for the time being, dergs in sales tabs will be placed on the AH.
Ooooh, I’d love to buy this pretty lady - 77470805 - but I’m admittedly inexperienced with prices :’) Would 90g/90kt be a reasonable price for her?
Ooooh, I’d love to buy this pretty lady - 77470805 - but I’m admittedly inexperienced with prices :’) Would 90g/90kt be a reasonable price for her?
@Bargonauts
Sounds good to me! I'll send her over in a CR sometime after 11am FR time - unless I can sneak it in during work lol (:
@Bargonauts
Sounds good to me! I'll send her over in a CR sometime after 11am FR time - unless I can sneak it in during work lol (:
@InTheDarke Can I offer 500g for this one? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81789023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817891/81789023_350.png[/img][/url] Or you can list me as interested, that works too :'D
@InTheDarke
Can I offer 500g for this one?
81789023_350.png
Or you can list me as interested, that works too :'D
@Felius
I'd consider 500g a good offer, I'll ping the others that are interested to see if they're keen to rival it (:

@Dimness | @nothingtown | @FableTheWolf | @Ajax4life14
The user above has put an offer of 500g in for the White/Banana/Mint kid, anyone willing to contend? C:
@Felius
I'd consider 500g a good offer, I'll ping the others that are interested to see if they're keen to rival it (:

@Dimness | @nothingtown | @FableTheWolf | @Ajax4life14
The user above has put an offer of 500g in for the White/Banana/Mint kid, anyone willing to contend? C:
@InTheDarke ahh, i would but im super broke atm TvT i wish you luck on your sales though! o7
@InTheDarke ahh, i would but im super broke atm TvT i wish you luck on your sales though! o7
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
@nothingtown no worries! Thank you for replying C:
@nothingtown no worries! Thank you for replying C:
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
@InTheDarke Hi again! Can I purchase the dragon or is he gonna be auctioned? Can I get a ping in that case? Sorry if I sound impatient - I jut realized that I slowly forgetting about him, so I figured it's better to ask before I completely forgot
@InTheDarke Hi again! Can I purchase the dragon or is he gonna be auctioned? Can I get a ping in that case? Sorry if I sound impatient - I jut realized that I slowly forgetting about him, so I figured it's better to ask before I completely forgot
@Felius
Aw I'm so sorry I totally forgot too! Honestly I can't really be bothered with an auction, but I'll be setting one up sometime in January most likely, since not many offers have been coming in - most folks will be saving for NotN so understandable
I was thinking of pinging the other users again but at the same time it's already been a week so I'll just send him over (:
Definitely not impatient though, who knows when I'd remember if you hadn't pinged me! (':
@Felius
Aw I'm so sorry I totally forgot too! Honestly I can't really be bothered with an auction, but I'll be setting one up sometime in January most likely, since not many offers have been coming in - most folks will be saving for NotN so understandable
I was thinking of pinging the other users again but at the same time it's already been a week so I'll just send him over (:
Definitely not impatient though, who knows when I'd remember if you hadn't pinged me! (':
1 2 3