Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HH: Christmas Hatches (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Foa I did what I was supposed to do.
@Foa I did what I was supposed to do.

CYBqRJK.png
@Foa if I already set up my pinglist, but want to add some of the new pairs, should I just fill out the form again with the new pairs, or do I have to go through and repick all the pairs again too?

(Edit; Sorry for the ping, if I wasn't allowed to. I couldn't find a do/don't information.)
@Foa if I already set up my pinglist, but want to add some of the new pairs, should I just fill out the form again with the new pairs, or do I have to go through and repick all the pairs again too?

(Edit; Sorry for the ping, if I wasn't allowed to. I couldn't find a do/don't information.)
fiFase7.png 9pJjquR.pngfX0IxPE.gif
@Elynix - yeah, you can use the pinglist form multiple times. If you want to remove a pinglist pair just let me know.
@Elynix - yeah, you can use the pinglist form multiple times. If you want to remove a pinglist pair just let me know.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="Elynix" date="2021-12-18 19:02:45" ] @Foa if I already set up my pinglist, but want to add some of the new pairs, should I just fill out the form again with the new pairs, or do I have to go through and repick all the pairs again too? (Edit; Sorry for the ping, if I wasn't allowed to. I couldn't find a do/don't information.) [/quote] @Elynix [s]You can just fill out a new form for the new pairs you want to be added to, you dont have to re-do the pairs you've already asked to be pinged for ^^[/s] Oops Foa already answered xD
Elynix wrote on 2021-12-18 19:02:45:

@Elynix
You can just fill out a new form for the new pairs you want to be added to, you dont have to re-do the pairs you've already asked to be pinged for ^^

Oops Foa already answered xD
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@DragonRule

Cool, when you're there check out the Holiday Hatches section. There is an info channel that explains everything. If you have anymore questions you can ping me there. Same username.
@DragonRule

Cool, when you're there check out the Holiday Hatches section. There is an info channel that explains everything. If you have anymore questions you can ping me there. Same username.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
please add me to the general pinglist!
please add me to the general pinglist!
LMLA6wg.png 8SYVooE.png
Entering the Raffle officially :D. Added myself to some pinglists and added a button to my siggy. Can't wait to see these lovely hatches ^_^. You guys are show-stoppers! :O
Entering the Raffle officially :D. Added myself to some pinglists and added a button to my siggy. Can't wait to see these lovely hatches ^_^. You guys are show-stoppers! :O
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Bump!
Bump!
YHnPA7D.png
Bump~!
Bump~!
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png