Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sorma Bakery (wip)
Welcome to Sorma Bakery!
(This is still a HUGE WIP so please be patient if I don't get back to you immediately!)
We welcome all Genders, Races & people, to our bakery.
pairs are being decided, Speaking of which, here is how the nests are coming along!:https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=523890&tab=hatchery

Ask to buy a dragon, like normal, then if you don't have enough money, or are sending it for someone else for a birthday present or you're just being nice you can book it- which saves it for later so nobody else can purchase it.
A BOOK CAN LAST AS LONG AS A MONTH IF IT GOES OVER THE TIME LIMIT, YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DELIVER IT ON A TWO WAY CROSSROAD WHEN YOU WANT IT AND WILL BE BACK ON PUBLIC SALE!!
We welcome all Genders, Races & people, to our bakery.
pairs are being decided, Speaking of which, here is how the nests are coming along!:https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=523890&tab=hatchery

Ask to buy a dragon, like normal, then if you don't have enough money, or are sending it for someone else for a birthday present or you're just being nice you can book it- which saves it for later so nobody else can purchase it.
A BOOK CAN LAST AS LONG AS A MONTH IF IT GOES OVER THE TIME LIMIT, YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DELIVER IT ON A TWO WAY CROSSROAD WHEN YOU WANT IT AND WILL BE BACK ON PUBLIC SALE!!
Hey~
I'm confusing, and annoying, and sometimes I seem rude. Sorry.
Anyways, I say random stuff a lot. Like moo. Sdrawkcab klat ot ekil I osla.
Check out HowToHaha101 My bff: ZombieDragoon8
Have a great day/night! :)