Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ravenswood Hatchery [04/13]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
Hello again! I'm interested in this little guy, Hanna, and I saw you've got a Bellus Glamourtail (current LAH 70g) on your wishlist. Would you be open to accepting that as payment, with the rest covered in treasure? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71899196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718992/71899196_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello again! I'm interested in this little guy, Hanna, and I saw you've got a Bellus Glamourtail (current LAH 70g) on your wishlist. Would you be open to accepting that as payment, with the rest covered in treasure?
71899196_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Hello there! I can definitely do that! I'll send him over in a CR in just a moment. :D
@Disillusionist

Hello there! I can definitely do that! I'll send him over in a CR in just a moment. :D
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
oh wow I really love your hatchery! could I please be put on your general pinglist? I tried to add myself but it didn't work for some reason :c
oh wow I really love your hatchery! could I please be put on your general pinglist? I tried to add myself but it didn't work for some reason :c
pEubtYJ.png
@Rifter

Ahh, I'm so glad that you like it! Oh no! No worries, I just added you to the pinglist. :D
@Rifter

Ahh, I'm so glad that you like it! Oh no! No worries, I just added you to the pinglist. :D
Hey, can I get Alise for 35kt? :0 I love your pairs btw!! ^^
Hey, can I get Alise for 35kt? :0 I love your pairs btw!! ^^
ph222.pngCommission_pixel_art_2_.pngcommission_pixel_art_3.png
@YoiiKuu

Of course! I'll send her over in just a moment! Also I'm glad that you like my pairs! :D
@YoiiKuu

Of course! I'll send her over in just a moment! Also I'm glad that you like my pairs! :D
Is there a pinglist for Fionn/Ayla?
Is there a pinglist for Fionn/Ayla?
@Blassster

Yes! I just got you added to it!
@Blassster

Yes! I just got you added to it!
Oh, I love this hatchery's vibe! I added myself to the pinglist. I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates?
Oh, I love this hatchery's vibe! I added myself to the pinglist. I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates?
@vidcundrexina

Oh thank you! I'd love to be affiliates with your hatchery. I just added your banner. :D
@vidcundrexina

Oh thank you! I'd love to be affiliates with your hatchery. I just added your banner. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90