Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pearlicorns (Dragons With Art)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/660001633605779456/822582455897948211/pearlicorns.png[/img][/center] Hello! Kinda new to all this so forgive me if this is a little rough around the edges. I have a pair of pearlcatchers whom I have fashioned to resemble unicorns! My male is white iridescent/sanddollar facet/banana runes, while the female is white iridescent/banana facet/banana runes. I chose this tertiary gene for them because I quite like how it embellishes the horn and also colors the toes, setting them apart from the rest of the body which lends well to the idea of imagining them like hooves. I've decided that I would like to sell hatchlings of theirs to any interested user, as the colors and genes of these hatchlings are near 100% guaranteed and would also include some unicorn art! ----- ----- [size=4][b][u]What You Get[/u][/b][/size] [emoji=yellow gem size=1][b]Breed: [/b] Pearlcatcher [emoji=yellow gem size=1][b]Primary: [/b] White Iridescent [emoji=yellow gem size=1][b]Secondary:[/b] Facet (50/50 Sanddollar or Banana) [emoji=yellow gem size=1][b]Tertiary: [/b] Banana Runes [emoji=yellow gem size=1][b]Element: [/b] Ice Eyes [emoji=blue gem size=1][b]Includes:[/b] A small unicorn graphic in your pearlicorn's bio pertaining to its colors, along with the original larger PSD file! If you purchase a hatchling I'll DM you with a google drive link to the PSD, which is 1221 x 1179 px and will come with all the same layers I'd used. You can edit and customize this file however you wish, and share what you've made of it anywhere you like, so long as it remains for personal use only and my signature isn't removed. I was also able to make an MS Paint-friendly PNG out of the basic outline. It seems to work rather well save for just a couple of rough edges, so let me know if you'd like that too! (You are also under no obligation to keep your pearlicorn's breed or genes. If they appealed to you for a different reason/project of your own then by all means go for it!) [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569421504945848322/835246360235212880/Pearlicorn_Twins.png[/img][/center] [emoji=gem size=1][b]Full Price:[/b] 100 gems or 120k treasure. [emoji=information size=1]If you had previously purchased a pearlicorn and would like another, the price will be halved to 50 gems/60k treasure. ----- ----- [center][size=4][u][b]The Parents[/b][/u][/size] For reference, this is the breeding pair. While the mother's eyes are Nature and the father's Light, I live in the shadow of our glorious Icewarden, so their fawns' eyes will always be a light blue. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50694382][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506944/50694382_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51153945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/511540/51153945_350.png[/img][/url] ----- ----- [size=4][b][u]All Possible Fawn Outcomes[/u][/b][/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=110&auth=7f61ea4eaa70e18efc249a90c20659a87ee1b28e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=110&auth=8221420ef585d7afee924f77e4cc4566819b3995&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=dacf39966684e682230a38bbd66a028f72ff0822&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=5d83ab1e22e24319e6a064828a0c23400dd661b3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ----- ----- [b][size=4]Because these hatchlings include art, I'll be charging them at 100 gems / 120k treasure per dragon![/size][/b] If you're interested, just let me know in the comments! And feel free to tag me. I'll be subscribed to this thread as well but I'm constantly paranoid about missing people so I don't mind the double pings haha[/center] ----- ----- [i][b]New Notice: I will only hold unclaimed hatchlings for 15 days. If they haven't been claimed by the time their parents' breeding cooldown wears off, they will be offered to the next person waiting in the list. To clarify, this policy is only in regards to people on the waitlist who never responded to my tags or messages regarding newly hatched pearlicorns. It doesn't apply to people who have claimed a hatchling but need me to hold it for a while.[/b][/i] [u][b]Hatchling Pinglist[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]? [*]SarcasticHawke (on hold; will reconsider pearlicorns in the future) [/LIST] ----- ----- [size=4][b][u]Available Pearlicorns[/u][/b][/size] [i]There are currently no Pearlicorn fawns. Ping me if you would like me to breed a nest.[/i] ----- -----
pearlicorns.png

Hello! Kinda new to all this so forgive me if this is a little rough around the edges.

I have a pair of pearlcatchers whom I have fashioned to resemble unicorns! My male is white iridescent/sanddollar facet/banana runes, while the female is white iridescent/banana facet/banana runes. I chose this tertiary gene for them because I quite like how it embellishes the horn and also colors the toes, setting them apart from the rest of the body which lends well to the idea of imagining them like hooves.

I've decided that I would like to sell hatchlings of theirs to any interested user, as the colors and genes of these hatchlings are near 100% guaranteed and would also include some unicorn art!

What You Get

Breed: Pearlcatcher
Primary: White Iridescent
Secondary: Facet (50/50 Sanddollar or Banana)
Tertiary: Banana Runes
Element: Ice Eyes

Includes: A small unicorn graphic in your pearlicorn's bio pertaining to its colors, along with the original larger PSD file! If you purchase a hatchling I'll DM you with a google drive link to the PSD, which is 1221 x 1179 px and will come with all the same layers I'd used. You can edit and customize this file however you wish, and share what you've made of it anywhere you like, so long as it remains for personal use only and my signature isn't removed.

I was also able to make an MS Paint-friendly PNG out of the basic outline. It seems to work rather well save for just a couple of rough edges, so let me know if you'd like that too!

(You are also under no obligation to keep your pearlicorn's breed or genes. If they appealed to you for a different reason/project of your own then by all means go for it!)

Pearlicorn_Twins.png

Full Price: 100 gems or 120k treasure.
If you had previously purchased a pearlicorn and would like another, the price will be halved to 50 gems/60k treasure.

The Parents

For reference, this is the breeding pair. While the mother's eyes are Nature and the father's Light, I live in the shadow of our glorious Icewarden, so their fawns' eyes will always be a light blue.

50694382_350.png
51153945_350.png

All Possible Fawn Outcomes

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=110&auth=7f61ea4eaa70e18efc249a90c20659a87ee1b28e&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=110&auth=8221420ef585d7afee924f77e4cc4566819b3995&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=dacf39966684e682230a38bbd66a028f72ff0822&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=5d83ab1e22e24319e6a064828a0c23400dd661b3&dummyext=prev.png

Because these hatchlings include art, I'll be charging them at 100 gems / 120k treasure per dragon!

If you're interested, just let me know in the comments! And feel free to tag me.
I'll be subscribed to this thread as well but I'm constantly paranoid about missing people so I don't mind the double pings haha

New Notice: I will only hold unclaimed hatchlings for 15 days. If they haven't been claimed by the time their parents' breeding cooldown wears off, they will be offered to the next person waiting in the list. To clarify, this policy is only in regards to people on the waitlist who never responded to my tags or messages regarding newly hatched pearlicorns. It doesn't apply to people who have claimed a hatchling but need me to hold it for a while.

Hatchling Pinglist
  • ?
  • SarcasticHawke (on hold; will reconsider pearlicorns in the future)

Available Pearlicorns

There are currently no Pearlicorn fawns. Ping me if you would like me to breed a nest.

JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
(Raises hand)
I am interested in a Pearlicorn! May I have one when it's available? C:
(Raises hand)
I am interested in a Pearlicorn! May I have one when it's available? C:
@Snowrush I'll breed a clutch!!
@Snowrush I'll breed a clutch!!
Hello I am interested in a pearlicorn may I snag one when they are available?
Hello I am interested in a pearlicorn may I snag one when they are available?
kiwibanner.png
@Buckro you're in luck! I just bred a brood for Snowrush and there are two eggs [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
@Buckro you're in luck! I just bred a brood for Snowrush and there are two eggs
Oh okay great whenever you are ready we can do the deal as i have thw money ready :D
Oh okay great whenever you are ready we can do the deal as i have thw money ready :D
kiwibanner.png
@Buckro Sounds good! Once the eggs hatch I'll notify you and set up a crossroads trade c:
@Buckro Sounds good! Once the eggs hatch I'll notify you and set up a crossroads trade c:
Okay sounds good
Okay sounds good
kiwibanner.png
I would love to join the waiting list to support your project. They are beautiful Svantanon.
I would love to join the waiting list to support your project. They are beautiful Svantanon.
@Aristina I'll be sure to do that! I'm glad they interest you [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] I better set up a ping list in my original post, haha
@Aristina I'll be sure to do that! I'm glad they interest you

I better set up a ping list in my original post, haha
1 2 3 4 5 6