Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Plantmum’s garden - RoR SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/818336166419234816/837037858261827615/image0.png[/img]
image0.png
~call me rayne!
~he/him transmasc
~frt +4

hewiggle_1.gif
I’m usually on reference threads, so hello if you’re from there! My fandragons are in the tab “The Lost Ones”. WIP fandragons and name only references are in the tab “The Strangers”. Have fun!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2977646/1#post_2977646][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50967809016_d75be1ed1c_o.png[/img][/url][/center]
50967809016_d75be1ed1c_o.png
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png

52507318445_9f9315dba7_s.jpg
52535200315_7ce15afb0a_s.jpg

52506359962_6a949af35a_s.jpg
@khaosapostasia, @MohaveaCl
KOI POND UPDATE!

I caved and brought a boon of fertility, so we have three hatchlings ready to go!
Listings are now live! Head over here to check out the new babies!
@khaosapostasia, @MohaveaCl
KOI POND UPDATE!

I caved and brought a boon of fertility, so we have three hatchlings ready to go!
Listings are now live! Head over here to check out the new babies!

7RSuTOf.png
mtHAEL4.png
Bb9XFYa.png
rO7RHPW.png

x8bDWFu.png
73vKFNE.png
YMPbu9R.png
UIQtNRh.png
@plantmum

i don't have the money yet, but could you save the male spiral hatchling for me till i get the money?, please and thank you
@plantmum

i don't have the money yet, but could you save the male spiral hatchling for me till i get the money?, please and thank you
Donate to curesarcoma.org
@MohaveaCl
No problem! I'll hold him til the 10th for you :)
@MohaveaCl
No problem! I'll hold him til the 10th for you :)

7RSuTOf.png
mtHAEL4.png
Bb9XFYa.png
rO7RHPW.png

x8bDWFu.png
73vKFNE.png
YMPbu9R.png
UIQtNRh.png
@plantmum same thing with MohaveaCl! i would like to hold the female spiral on my end if you please? :'D

edit: actually! i can get her now for treasure whenever you're available.
@plantmum same thing with MohaveaCl! i would like to hold the female spiral on my end if you please? :'D

edit: actually! i can get her now for treasure whenever you're available.
@khaosapostasia

Aaaa I'm so sorry, I was sleeping after night shift when you sent that! Unfortunately the last two sold while I was asleep.
When the koi pond is next available for breeding I'll hold them specially for you and let you have the first pick - sorry again!!
@khaosapostasia

Aaaa I'm so sorry, I was sleeping after night shift when you sent that! Unfortunately the last two sold while I was asleep.
When the koi pond is next available for breeding I'll hold them specially for you and let you have the first pick - sorry again!!

7RSuTOf.png
mtHAEL4.png
Bb9XFYa.png
rO7RHPW.png

x8bDWFu.png
73vKFNE.png
YMPbu9R.png
UIQtNRh.png
@RedsNight, @vinyltoast
COSMOS UPDATE

Vari and Hirsu have laid one egg... One lonely little egg!
Suta is still available for adoption, while she has already been named I'll be sending a Scroll of Renaming whenever she's adopted :)
@RedsNight, @vinyltoast
COSMOS UPDATE

Vari and Hirsu have laid one egg... One lonely little egg!
Suta is still available for adoption, while she has already been named I'll be sending a Scroll of Renaming whenever she's adopted :)

7RSuTOf.png
mtHAEL4.png
Bb9XFYa.png
rO7RHPW.png

x8bDWFu.png
73vKFNE.png
YMPbu9R.png
UIQtNRh.png
@plantmum oh that's completely alright! i don't mind <3
@plantmum oh that's completely alright! i don't mind <3
@khaosapostasia Thank you for being so understanding!! I'll leave a note for myself to let you have first pick [emoji=fae star size=1]
@khaosapostasia
Thank you for being so understanding!! I'll leave a note for myself to let you have first pick

7RSuTOf.png
mtHAEL4.png
Bb9XFYa.png
rO7RHPW.png

x8bDWFu.png
73vKFNE.png
YMPbu9R.png
UIQtNRh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42