Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 2 5yrs, & Rescues
1 2
[b]All 7-digit dragons sold! If you were pinged for them, please disregard it:)[/b] [s]i have a bunch of old dragons that i was planning on exalting; all of these dragons have 7-digit ids and theyre all listed on the AH if you would rather buy them there. all but one of them are level 8 because i was planning on exalting them earlier.[/s] if you want to haggle please be reasonable:) i will also accept treasure, and a mixture of gems and treasure, my rate is 1:1000 [rule] these guys are 5 yrs old, but i grew kind of disinterested in them [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21108175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/211082/21108175_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Obsidian Crystal / Midnight Facet / Lavender Okapi | 5 years old & bred ID: 21108175[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21065538][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/210656/21065538_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Black Piebald / Fire Shimmer / Sky Gembond | 5 years old & bred ID: 21108175[/b] the hatchlings of these two will be named since i just recently hatched them [/center] [b]dragons will be removed from this post as they disappear! i also forgot to mention this, but please ping me! (it will help me respond faster)[/b]
All 7-digit dragons sold! If you were pinged for them, please disregard it:)

i have a bunch of old dragons that i was planning on exalting;

all of these dragons have 7-digit ids and theyre all listed on the AH if you would rather buy them there. all but one of them are level 8 because i was planning on exalting them earlier.

if you want to haggle please be reasonable:)
i will also accept treasure, and a mixture of gems and treasure, my rate is 1:1000

these guys are 5 yrs old, but i grew kind of disinterested in them
21108175_350.png
Obsidian Crystal / Midnight Facet / Lavender Okapi | 5 years old & bred
ID: 21108175

21065538_350.png
Black Piebald / Fire Shimmer / Sky Gembond | 5 years old & bred
ID: 21108175

the hatchlings of these two will be named since i just recently hatched them

dragons will be removed from this post as they disappear!
i also forgot to mention this, but please ping me! (it will help me respond faster)

HE/IT | FR+3
I also have these dragons that I would like to either [LIST=1] [b][*]Trade for exalt fodder [*]Hatchlings for 13kt, 20kt for the adult lvl 8 spiral [*]Haggling is okay! [*]Otherwise, i'm sending them off to plaguebringer:)[/b] [/LIST] [center] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/542923329988722729/833950289895489576/image0.png[/img] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/16988/474920/1]Check them out here![/url][/b][/center]
I also have these dragons that I would like to either
[*]Trade for exalt fodder
[*]Hatchlings for 13kt, 20kt for the adult lvl 8 spiral
[*]Haggling is okay!
[*]Otherwise, i'm sending them off to plaguebringer:)

HE/IT | FR+3
whoever bought Eolic, i hope you enjoy her as much as i did!
whoever bought Eolic, i hope you enjoy her as much as i did!
HE/IT | FR+3
I had to snag Eolic > v < she was so pretty and I can’t wait to play with her genes! She is so lovely
I had to snag Eolic > v < she was so pretty and I can’t wait to play with her genes! She is so lovely
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz
she is very pretty!! i'm glad you like her <3
@Novawaltz
she is very pretty!! i'm glad you like her <3
HE/IT | FR+3
pings! (sorry if this bothers you) @alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Arinys @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @Cadillac @Carolynmbp @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cruelty @Cylence @DancingHare @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @handdrawnviolist @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hellnokitty @Hiame @Hol @honour @J0taro @Jaypaw @JD1620 @junu @KaichouKai @Kiipho @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @LoyalStar @Meyoline @mousieamelia @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Odile @Orcalot @Oriel @paintminion @Phaedra @PipDragon40 @planttkid @pooses @Pufferheart @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @RosieHawk @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @Snappish @spiderwick @SSakuras @StarWraith @Striderave @Synthsational @Tannos @TeaHorse @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @W473rDr490n @WaterMaloneDraws @Whitefoxtails @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @Wych @YellowFlower @zerys @alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Arinys @Balaeniceps @Bash @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @betwixted @Bloodwyrm @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @Cadillac @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cruelty @Cylence @DancingHare @dayliqht @deviantdoge @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Emmie @Eon @Fenix @FontDictionary @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @handdrawnviolist @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hellnokitty @Hiame @Hol @honour @IndigoCat @J0taro @jasperstone @Jaypaw @JD1620 @junu @KaichouKai @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @ListlessPony @LoyalStar @mercurialwings @Meyoline @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Nourish @Nourish @Odile @Oriel @paintminion @Phaedra @PipDragon40 @planttkid @pooses @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @RosieHawk @Sephrenia @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @Solarae @spiderwick @SSakuras @StarWraith @Striderave @Synthsational @Tannos @TeaHorse @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @Vanq @Vikusen @W473rDr490n @WaterMaloneDraws @Whitefoxtails @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @YellowFlower @zerys [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the Unbred Low 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
pings! (sorry if this bothers you)
@alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Arinys @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @Cadillac @Carolynmbp @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cruelty @Cylence @DancingHare @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @handdrawnviolist @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hellnokitty @Hiame @Hol @honour @J0taro @Jaypaw @JD1620 @junu @KaichouKai @Kiipho @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @LoyalStar @Meyoline @mousieamelia @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Odile @Orcalot @Oriel @paintminion @Phaedra @PipDragon40 @planttkid @pooses @Pufferheart @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @RosieHawk @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @Snappish @spiderwick @SSakuras @StarWraith @Striderave @Synthsational @Tannos @TeaHorse @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @W473rDr490n @WaterMaloneDraws @Whitefoxtails @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @Wych @YellowFlower @zerys @alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Arinys @Balaeniceps @Bash @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @betwixted @Bloodwyrm @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @Cadillac @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cruelty @Cylence @DancingHare @dayliqht @deviantdoge @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Emmie @Eon @Fenix @FontDictionary @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @handdrawnviolist @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hellnokitty @Hiame @Hol @honour @IndigoCat @J0taro @jasperstone @Jaypaw @JD1620 @junu @KaichouKai @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @ListlessPony @LoyalStar @mercurialwings @Meyoline @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Nourish @Nourish @Odile @Oriel @paintminion @Phaedra @PipDragon40 @planttkid @pooses @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @RosieHawk @Sephrenia @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @Solarae @spiderwick @SSakuras @StarWraith @Striderave @Synthsational @Tannos @TeaHorse @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @Vanq @Vikusen @W473rDr490n @WaterMaloneDraws @Whitefoxtails @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @YellowFlower @zerys
Standard-Button.png
I used the Unbred Low 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
HE/IT | FR+3
to whoever bought wadjet and beguile; i hope you enjoy them! <3
to whoever bought wadjet and beguile; i hope you enjoy them! <3
HE/IT | FR+3
Can I offer 200k for Marmoreal?
Can I offer 200k for Marmoreal?
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather
i'm really sorry but i think that's a bit lower than what i'm looking for!!
BUT if it's okay with you and he is still available by the end of the week you can have him then! i'd would rather he'd go to a good home than get exalted anyway :')
@Catfeather
i'm really sorry but i think that's a bit lower than what i'm looking for!!
BUT if it's okay with you and he is still available by the end of the week you can have him then! i'd would rather he'd go to a good home than get exalted anyway :')
HE/IT | FR+3
No worries! I understand. :)

And yeah, definitely that'd be fine. Good luck with your sales! :D
No worries! I understand. :)

And yeah, definitely that'd be fine. Good luck with your sales! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
1 2