Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluff N Stuff Hatchery: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@00Riku00
Yes indeed! Yorko will be breeding with Yaaziel when she’s ready on May 3rd.

(Gorgeous form signature btw!)
@00Riku00
Yes indeed! Yorko will be breeding with Yaaziel when she’s ready on May 3rd.

(Gorgeous form signature btw!)
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
@dukeofyork I'll take that 'honorary tundra' (although that's a tough choice, they both look good!)
@dukeofyork I'll take that 'honorary tundra' (although that's a tough choice, they both look good!)
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Can I be on a general pinglist? You've got some cute dragons here, and I'm unfortunately slightly addicted to gaolers. They're very good fluffballs.

Also, it may help to provide color ranges for your set pairs! I don't have the energy to go dig up the common breeding card generator, but you can probably find some easy enough. It really helps to give people an idea of what your pairs will produce!
Can I be on a general pinglist? You've got some cute dragons here, and I'm unfortunately slightly addicted to gaolers. They're very good fluffballs.

Also, it may help to provide color ranges for your set pairs! I don't have the energy to go dig up the common breeding card generator, but you can probably find some easy enough. It really helps to give people an idea of what your pairs will produce!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu
Of course I can add you! I had no idea how to make those breeding cards but thank you for bringing them up, I found a good site so hopefully the Gaoler set pairs have a better reference to them now. :)
@Orgetzu
Of course I can add you! I had no idea how to make those breeding cards but thank you for bringing them up, I found a good site so hopefully the Gaoler set pairs have a better reference to them now. :)
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
That looks a lot better! And now it's easier to get an idea of what they may produce. It may also be worth it to have a dedicated "available hatchlings" post on the front page, since people usually want to just browse the front page to see what's available. You can definitely still put up new posts with who just hatched. I see people who make both.
That looks a lot better! And now it's easier to get an idea of what they may produce. It may also be worth it to have a dedicated "available hatchlings" post on the front page, since people usually want to just browse the front page to see what's available. You can definitely still put up new posts with who just hatched. I see people who make both.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Ooh, thank you for all the help! I'm really not super committed to making a pro hatchery but all these tips really help my format get better! Thanks so much! I'll edit my info card to include an "available hatchlings" section so it's just right up there. Thank you again for all the great tips!
@Orgetzu

Ooh, thank you for all the help! I'm really not super committed to making a pro hatchery but all these tips really help my format get better! Thanks so much! I'll edit my info card to include an "available hatchlings" section so it's just right up there. Thank you again for all the great tips!
bYt72YT.png
You're welcome! I like to help, and I've browsed through quite a few hatcheries. I figure it can help it look a little nicer and more appealing to people browsing around, as well as easier to navigate.
You're welcome! I like to help, and I've browsed through quite a few hatcheries. I figure it can help it look a little nicer and more appealing to people browsing around, as well as easier to navigate.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68872124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688722/68872124_350.png[/img][/url] Hey, look! A new Gaoler has joined the breeding pool! Meet Opal! She will be ready for breeding May 13th. She'll be getting some pairing cards soon!
68872124_350.png

Hey, look! A new Gaoler has joined the breeding pool! Meet Opal! She will be ready for breeding May 13th. She'll be getting some pairing cards soon!
bYt72YT.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68941139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689412/68941139_350.png[/img][/url] Check it out! I bought a few hatchlings and one adult to add to the hatchery breeding pool! I don’t plan on sharing the hatchlings until they’re grown, but here is the adult! Cyrus here is going to be adding the Braids gene to the pool and will be added to the breeder’s roster with pair cards soon.
68941139_350.png

Check it out! I bought a few hatchlings and one adult to add to the hatchery breeding pool! I don’t plan on sharing the hatchlings until they’re grown, but here is the adult! Cyrus here is going to be adding the Braids gene to the pool and will be added to the breeder’s roster with pair cards soon.

bYt72YT.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69010236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690103/69010236_350.png[/img][/url] Here's the announcement for another new Gaoler who's all grown up now! Swampstride is officially contributing Blossom to our Gaoler breeding group. Having some trouble setting aside enough time to sit down and make breeder cards but they're coming, I swear. ^^"
69010236_350.png

Here's the announcement for another new Gaoler who's all grown up now! Swampstride is officially contributing Blossom to our Gaoler breeding group. Having some trouble setting aside enough time to sit down and make breeder cards but they're coming, I swear. ^^"
bYt72YT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48