Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Glowing Grove || [brief hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][emoji=pastel rainbow size=2][/center]
nature.gifLevel_Up_Small.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
[center][emoji=eternal youth size=2][/center]
[center]We have some pairs ready to nest, but because of the upcoming dominance push in Nature, I'll be holding off on nesting them while our lair prepares for holding and leveling dragons :] I do intend to have sale during Greenskeeper, so keep an eye out! [emoji=chameleon size=1][/center]
We have some pairs ready to nest, but because of the upcoming dominance push in Nature, I'll be holding off on nesting them while our lair prepares for holding and leveling dragons :] I do intend to have sale during Greenskeeper, so keep an eye out!
Our Bouquets are all grown up! Give 'em a look~
Our Bouquets are all grown up! Give 'em a look~
[center][emoji=star size=3][/center]
[center][emoji=ivy leaf size=4][/center]
In celebration of the Greenskeeper Gathering, all dragons have been discounted to 10kt (or less!) Give them a look~ Happy Gathering!
In celebration of the Greenskeeper Gathering, all dragons have been discounted to 10kt (or less!) Give them a look~ Happy Gathering!
[center][emoji=star size=2][/center]
[center][emoji=star size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][/center] [center]Hi all! I just wanted to check in after my absence. I went on a week long trip where I didn't have my computer, so I fell a bit behind, but life really hasn't slowed down since then! I still plan on coming back to the hatchery (my pairs aren't going anywhere :') they're happy in the lair) but I will likely take a bit longer of a break from running sales here to get back on top of everything. See you soon, and happy Brightshine![/center] [size=1]@Howzat @CassieRose @cryptobranches[/size]
Hi all! I just wanted to check in after my absence. I went on a week long trip where I didn't have my computer, so I fell a bit behind, but life really hasn't slowed down since then! I still plan on coming back to the hatchery (my pairs aren't going anywhere :') they're happy in the lair) but I will likely take a bit longer of a break from running sales here to get back on top of everything. See you soon, and happy Brightshine!

@Howzat @CassieRose @cryptobranches
1 2 3 4 5 6