Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Classic Koi Imp Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
4-day bump
4-day bump
Q0ywcIh.png logo-mini.png
3 days bump!!!
3 days bump!!!
tumblr_inline_nr3adftqe71rrzfm8_100_by_tenhai69-da1kb1x.png
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
2 days left and hatchling bonus 1 BUMP!!
2 days left and hatchling bonus 1 BUMP!!
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
@TenHai

Pinglist for either eyes, please?
@TenHai

Pinglist for either eyes, please?
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
@GladiolusXI
Aye aye, sir!
@GladiolusXI
Aye aye, sir!
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
@TenHai

Could I be added to the pinglist for fire eyes? I’m so excited to see the hatchies, koi imps are adorable :3
@TenHai

Could I be added to the pinglist for fire eyes? I’m so excited to see the hatchies, koi imps are adorable :3

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational
Okie-dokie, I’ll add you :3
@Synthsational
Okie-dokie, I’ll add you :3
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
1 day left!
bump
1 day left!
bump
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
@itsrainningtacos @VuvuDoll @ClickTwelve @Rykessyl @Glaceon @Synthsational @Nysah @Jadestone42 @IrisSest @milkbvn @makani @Akiron @Drizziel @GladiolusXI @SilverRipple @JustAnotherFan @SaynaJaye @WhiteGold [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bbcdyk5dlbj1x4n/firev2.png[/img] [nextcol][b]Hi folks![/b] Since you all was interested in Classic Koi Imperials I and Simozzz almost turned this topic into hatchery. Soon it will be hotter and get more bonuses for you! [b]And now please let me give you some info :3[/b] [emoji=clownfish size=1] Now I am [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2979163#post_46622511]working at bonus art[/url]. It will be putted in hatchlings profile and as long as you have dragon, it's allow to customize by yourself or with any other artist help (draw apparels or skins for example) [emoji=clownfish size=1] Another little bonus will be released during the incubation period [emoji=clownfish size=1] First nest will be [b]March 18, Fire flight.[/b] [emoji=clownfish size=1] [b]According AH the first nest would cost about 600-850 gems[/b] (depends of eggs quantity. Extra for special eyes). Every next nest would be a little bit lower priced (also depends on AH). The actual price info you may find March 18 in the main (buy) topic post. [emoji=clownfish size=1] In case of 2% of gem genes on babies we will keep it and make another pair This time we ping everyone to reading the information <3 Next ping will get only those players whose preferences match with nest type (let me know in you want to be pinged in any case, please) [/columns]
@itsrainningtacos @VuvuDoll @ClickTwelve @Rykessyl @Glaceon @Synthsational @Nysah @Jadestone42 @IrisSest @milkbvn @makani @Akiron @Drizziel @GladiolusXI @SilverRipple @JustAnotherFan @SaynaJaye @WhiteGold

firev2.png
Hi folks!

Since you all was interested in Classic Koi Imperials I and Simozzz almost turned this topic into hatchery. Soon it will be hotter and get more bonuses for you!

And now please let me give you some info :3

Now I am working at bonus art. It will be putted in hatchlings profile and as long as you have dragon, it's allow to customize by yourself or with any other artist help (draw apparels or skins for example)
Another little bonus will be released during the incubation period

First nest will be March 18, Fire flight.
According AH the first nest would cost about 600-850 gems (depends of eggs quantity. Extra for special eyes). Every next nest would be a little bit lower priced (also depends on AH). The actual price info you may find March 18 in the main (buy) topic post.
In case of 2% of gem genes on babies we will keep it and make another pair

This time we ping everyone to reading the information <3
Next ping will get only those players whose preferences match with nest type (let me know in you want to be pinged in any case, please)
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
I'm excited, I'll start hoarding my gems.[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm excited, I'll start hoarding my gems.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19