Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | exalt block sale (really nice dragons)
they're in the first tab of my lair. there's level 25s, permababies, and art dragons. i really don't want to exalt them. they're on the AH for what i consider already low prices but at this point ill haggle anyways.

just dont offer fodder floor for a primal or something. if it's obvious you're offering low to sell high i'll ignore tor post. i want HOMES for these.

ive bought every lair space available in game and if i find more dragons to buy ill have to start throwing them into the void.
they're in the first tab of my lair. there's level 25s, permababies, and art dragons. i really don't want to exalt them. they're on the AH for what i consider already low prices but at this point ill haggle anyways.

just dont offer fodder floor for a primal or something. if it's obvious you're offering low to sell high i'll ignore tor post. i want HOMES for these.

ive bought every lair space available in game and if i find more dragons to buy ill have to start throwing them into the void.
IMG_2909.gif
oop
oop
IMG_2909.gif
bonk, i got like 10 spaces left so im gonna start yeeting in about a week
bonk, i got like 10 spaces left so im gonna start yeeting in about a week
IMG_2909.gif
up
up
IMG_2909.gif
bumping this. i dont want these dragons, and they're gonna be exalted. level 25s are 300g, whether they have art or special eyes are not. no perma is more than 200g. the art dragons are 25-50g. go wild.
bumping this. i dont want these dragons, and they're gonna be exalted. level 25s are 300g, whether they have art or special eyes are not. no perma is more than 200g. the art dragons are 25-50g. go wild.
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage Can I buy Leora in treasure instead of gems? If so, just send a CR or PA, thanks!
@Courage Can I buy Leora in treasure instead of gems? If so, just send a CR or PA, thanks!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif