Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Shop of Rescued Dragons with ART/GIJINKA
1 2 3 4 5
Added Autobuy for both Clown and Trick!
Added Autobuy for both Clown and Trick!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
pinglist please?
pinglist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses
Added! <3
@pooses
Added! <3
[center][size=5][color=#27A38C][b]New dragons added![/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798258621321445406/812754741729034270/Mini_Divider.png[/img] New dragons for the previous Trickmurk Circus event and a few Easter themed dragons have been added! [quote]@Larimarblue @Screenmaster @Azulops @kwozmotis @Karacal @lr21vb @Deutsch @dishonor @Gwynnevaera @Mistyleaf123 @chorderaos @Dracana @Tala2121 @Eiyora @Voltsy @Parad0xxy @Shiftie @Courage @Kururin @muto @pooses[/quote][/center]
New dragons added!
Mini_Divider.png
New dragons for the previous Trickmurk Circus event
and a few Easter themed dragons have been added!
I reeeally shouldn't be so interested, but Trick fits in too well with my clan of (mostly) traveling circus folk.

Dragon/s: Trick
Payment Method: Gems; at the moment, I can offer 800 gems for him.
Name/s you're giving: His name will honestly very likely stay as it is. If I do find another suitable name for him, Trick will likely stay as his alias.
Have you read the general info? Yes! Though I almost pinged you anyway xD
Tell me some of your plans for them! (optional) He'll be put to sleep in my Hibernal Den with most of my dragons for quite some time (my life's busy at the moment, so I can't keep up with feeding them like I used to be able to do, but a bit of lore is also involved). He'll be dressed one way or another, with a skin/accent, with apparel, or both. Perhaps one day, he'll accumulate even more art. His lore will also be expanded, once I have some time to properly sew all of my dragons and their lore together.
I reeeally shouldn't be so interested, but Trick fits in too well with my clan of (mostly) traveling circus folk.

Dragon/s: Trick
Payment Method: Gems; at the moment, I can offer 800 gems for him.
Name/s you're giving: His name will honestly very likely stay as it is. If I do find another suitable name for him, Trick will likely stay as his alias.
Have you read the general info? Yes! Though I almost pinged you anyway xD
Tell me some of your plans for them! (optional) He'll be put to sleep in my Hibernal Den with most of my dragons for quite some time (my life's busy at the moment, so I can't keep up with feeding them like I used to be able to do, but a bit of lore is also involved). He'll be dressed one way or another, with a skin/accent, with apparel, or both. Perhaps one day, he'll accumulate even more art. His lore will also be expanded, once I have some time to properly sew all of my dragons and their lore together.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Do you do holds? I'm interested in the Unnamed Banescale girl for 350g

Do you also accept donations?
Do you do holds? I'm interested in the Unnamed Banescale girl for 350g

Do you also accept donations?
@Malachite
I'm very glad you're interested in him <3
Would you perhaps have more 300g/kt or 50g/kt +1 egg to reach his price of 1100g? (:
@Malachite
I'm very glad you're interested in him <3
Would you perhaps have more 300g/kt or 50g/kt +1 egg to reach his price of 1100g? (:
@Dracana
Sure thing! I can hold her for 24h beginning from the time I sent this message!

And yup, I do! ; o ; thanks a lot for considering donating! <3
What would you like to donate? (:
@Dracana
Sure thing! I can hold her for 24h beginning from the time I sent this message!

And yup, I do! ; o ; thanks a lot for considering donating! <3
What would you like to donate? (:
Oh I won't have the Gemmies n time :(

My nests will hatch in a few days I wanted to donate some babbles if that's ok
Oh I won't have the Gemmies n time :(

My nests will hatch in a few days I wanted to donate some babbles if that's ok
@Dracana
Aaw that's alright!
Things are slow around here, so you might be able to still get her when you have the gems (:

Thanks a lot! However I have too many dragons with me atm kjdsbgjkdfb sadly I won't be able to accept them ):
@Dracana
Aaw that's alright!
Things are slow around here, so you might be able to still get her when you have the gems (:

Thanks a lot! However I have too many dragons with me atm kjdsbgjkdfb sadly I won't be able to accept them ):
1 2 3 4 5