Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Shop of Rescued Dragons with ART/GIJINKA
1 2 3 4 5
Yay, the shop looks great!! And the dragons and their art are lovely [emoji=coatl star size=1] I've added a link to my affiliates post as well. Could I please be on your pinglist, too? I'd love to see any new arrivals!
Yay, the shop looks great!! And the dragons and their art are lovely I've added a link to my affiliates post as well. Could I please be on your pinglist, too? I'd love to see any new arrivals!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Oh these are so cute!! Please add me to your pinglist!! <3
Oh these are so cute!! Please add me to your pinglist!! <3
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Voltsy
Aaaw thank you soooooooo much!! ; o ;
Glad you think so!! <3
Of course! Added!! o)-(
@Voltsy
Aaaw thank you soooooooo much!! ; o ;
Glad you think so!! <3
Of course! Added!! o)-(
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@Parad0xxy
Sure!!
Added <3
@Parad0xxy
Sure!!
Added <3
Ohhhh I’m already wholly in love with Vengeance. I know you haven’t started the auction for him yet, but is there an auto-buy I can pay for him? This dragon has my whole heart.
edit: I already have more lore for him and a relationship dynamic with a similarly traumatised queer platonic partner for him,,, I have passed on many lore dragon sales but I will not give up this one!
Ohhhh I’m already wholly in love with Vengeance. I know you haven’t started the auction for him yet, but is there an auto-buy I can pay for him? This dragon has my whole heart.
edit: I already have more lore for him and a relationship dynamic with a similarly traumatised queer platonic partner for him,,, I have passed on many lore dragon sales but I will not give up this one!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
Aaa could you please add me to the pinglist for this as well?
Aaa could you please add me to the pinglist for this as well?
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie
Added <3
@Shiftie
Added <3
@Gwynnevaera
aaaaa so glad you like him!! ; v ; <3
Can you wait for 2 days? I'm still not sure how much is going to be his autobuy! I'm waiting for the first dragon to have a few bids before making the decision! :')

Makes me really happy you're already so in love with him, though!! <33
@Gwynnevaera
aaaaa so glad you like him!! ; v ; <3
Can you wait for 2 days? I'm still not sure how much is going to be his autobuy! I'm waiting for the first dragon to have a few bids before making the decision! :')

Makes me really happy you're already so in love with him, though!! <33
I personally think you’re severely underpricing your art dragons - 100G for a headshot of that caliber is ridiculously low. Personally, I’d put the starting bid at 500G and autobuy at 750-1000G. I have 900G and 100KT on hand that I’d happily throw at you for Vengeance!
I personally think you’re severely underpricing your art dragons - 100G for a headshot of that caliber is ridiculously low. Personally, I’d put the starting bid at 500G and autobuy at 750-1000G. I have 900G and 100KT on hand that I’d happily throw at you for Vengeance!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@Gwynnevaera
aaaw that's really nice of you ; o ;
I'm glad you think so much of my art <3
Alright! I accept your offer! (:
I'm setting up a CR!
@Gwynnevaera
aaaw that's really nice of you ; o ;
I'm glad you think so much of my art <3
Alright! I accept your offer! (: