Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bx Exalt Row Rescue (Free Dragons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@bxsmxth planed outfit
dasdfgh
they will be an archmage with the power to vaporize anything with his Fallen Streak who he found as a child and they never left his side since. He is happy yet grumpy with the hatchlings and He is a magic teacher of all the hatchies
@bxsmxth planed outfit
dasdfgh
they will be an archmage with the power to vaporize anything with his Fallen Streak who he found as a child and they never left his side since. He is happy yet grumpy with the hatchlings and He is a magic teacher of all the hatchies
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
EFriw6F.gif I will buy your adult fodder just pm me!
@skysailsequence Oooooh, what a pretty outfit!! You're really making good use of those pink runes both in his outfit and his backstory. I also adore that you already have a familiar picked out for him!! So adorable, I absolutely love it, sending a CR now
@skysailsequence Oooooh, what a pretty outfit!! You're really making good use of those pink runes both in his outfit and his backstory. I also adore that you already have a familiar picked out for him!! So adorable, I absolutely love it, sending a CR now
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Bump!
Bump!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
Bump!
Bump!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
@bxsmxth can i take the Splash Starmap / Ultramarine Constellation / Cobalt Opal unnamed female? i have a mate and lore in mind already for her!
@bxsmxth can i take the Splash Starmap / Ultramarine Constellation / Cobalt Opal unnamed female? i have a mate and lore in mind already for her!
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BleachTheIdiot Of course! Just out of curiosity, which dragon do you plan to be her mate though? It doesn't have to be concrete but I opened this hatchery because I wanna hear this stuff!
@BleachTheIdiot Of course! Just out of curiosity, which dragon do you plan to be her mate though? It doesn't have to be concrete but I opened this hatchery because I wanna hear this stuff!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
@bxsmxth Orion! i feel like he matches her very well,they can be explorers together and build a little family in a small cabin near a little river! i havent planned a outfit yet but i have a lot of apparel i can put to use!
@bxsmxth Orion! i feel like he matches her very well,they can be explorers together and build a little family in a small cabin near a little river! i havent planned a outfit yet but i have a lot of apparel i can put to use!
@BleachTheIdiot You're right!! Good choice; I'm sure they'll make pretty hatchlings together. I also like the lore snippet you've got! Thank you for adopting, and I hope you enjoy her!
@BleachTheIdiot You're right!! Good choice; I'm sure they'll make pretty hatchlings together. I also like the lore snippet you've got! Thank you for adopting, and I hope you enjoy her!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
@bxsmxth her outfit and lore are done!now she just needs some art,ill get to sketching!:D
@bxsmxth her outfit and lore are done!now she just needs some art,ill get to sketching!:D
@BleachTheIdiot Aaaaaaa, I love her outfit so far!! Great use of the Bright Rogue apparel; contrasts, but in a way that's still cohesive! Also the lore is so good, fhhkjaafsks, I love that she has her parent's murderer as her living room carpet now. Can't wait to see the art!
@BleachTheIdiot Aaaaaaa, I love her outfit so far!! Great use of the Bright Rogue apparel; contrasts, but in a way that's still cohesive! Also the lore is so good, fhhkjaafsks, I love that she has her parent's murderer as her living room carpet now. Can't wait to see the art!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png