Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bx Exalt Row Rescue (Free Dragons!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28
@Songwave It's no problem!! And I can't wait to see the outfit you have planned!
@Songwave It's no problem!! And I can't wait to see the outfit you have planned!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
I think I got it now!

Moon dragon awesomeness
I think I got it now!

Moon dragon awesomeness
@Songwave Ooooooh, yes you did!! That apparel goes so nicely on her!
@Songwave Ooooooh, yes you did!! That apparel goes so nicely on her!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
@bxsmxth
Thank you so much!
@bxsmxth
Thank you so much!
I hope I'm doing this right ahh..! I was hoping I could snag [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67109102]this dude[/url], if possible? I'm a sucker for Nocturnes, and I'm actually running low on dragons to breed - I came back to the game a few weeks ago after not playing for a few years, and I'm actually running out of dragons to breed with each other. I'd be really hoping to breed him with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36059722]Merope[/url], my personal favorite dragon and one of the dragons I've had for the longest! In terms of names, I think I'll name him Narcissus - a fitting name for a handsome guy, I think. I don't have lore for my personal dragons, but I think of him as being quite princely. Maybe he's a prince from a far-off kingdom, I don't know [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
I hope I'm doing this right ahh..!

I was hoping I could snag this dude, if possible? I'm a sucker for Nocturnes, and I'm actually running low on dragons to breed - I came back to the game a few weeks ago after not playing for a few years, and I'm actually running out of dragons to breed with each other. I'd be really hoping to breed him with Merope, my personal favorite dragon and one of the dragons I've had for the longest! In terms of names, I think I'll name him Narcissus - a fitting name for a handsome guy, I think.
I don't have lore for my personal dragons, but I think of him as being quite princely. Maybe he's a prince from a far-off kingdom, I don't know
he/its
@ahabscrosshairs Ooooh, I love it!! I'm so glad someone's finally taking that man. Sending now!
@ahabscrosshairs Ooooh, I love it!! I'm so glad someone's finally taking that man. Sending now!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
^
^
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="bxsmxth" date="2021-05-10 12:07:25" ] @ahabscrosshairs Ooooh, I love it!! I'm so glad someone's finally taking that man. Sending now! [/quote] thank you so much! I'm so excited to put him in the nests after rollover <3
bxsmxth wrote on 2021-05-10 12:07:25:

thank you so much! I'm so excited to put him in the nests after rollover <3
he/its
So, I seem to be pretty stuck on day/night dragons (I’m actually working on breeding a star dragon!) so I was wondering is I could scoop up this pretty girl. #68443445

outfit=1572515

Her name would be Elena because is means new shining light and her lore would be an assistant to the sun dragon (another breeding project) and to bring the dawn. Her outfit would look like this:

Dawn dragon awesomeness

I hope you like it!
So, I seem to be pretty stuck on day/night dragons (I’m actually working on breeding a star dragon!) so I was wondering is I could scoop up this pretty girl. #68443445

outfit=1572515

Her name would be Elena because is means new shining light and her lore would be an assistant to the sun dragon (another breeding project) and to bring the dawn. Her outfit would look like this:

Dawn dragon awesomeness

I hope you like it!
@Songwave I really do! It looks so pretty!! Sending!
@Songwave I really do! It looks so pretty!! Sending!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png