Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | viola's g1 sales!
1 2
howdy gamers welcome to my g1 sales thread! i kinda wanna get back into playing fr but i'm not super attached to the majority of my dragons so. i kinda wanna get a fresh start! wahoo!

i haven't been playing for almost a year so if any prices are too high don't be afraid to let me know. also the coding on this is not gonna be nice looking because it's been so long bear with me lol.

dragons will be below! please ping me with offers i'm not subbing to the thread. i'm willing to do conversions at 1000t=1g! i'll accept eggs as payment :D
howdy gamers welcome to my g1 sales thread! i kinda wanna get back into playing fr but i'm not super attached to the majority of my dragons so. i kinda wanna get a fresh start! wahoo!

i haven't been playing for almost a year so if any prices are too high don't be afraid to let me know. also the coding on this is not gonna be nice looking because it's been so long bear with me lol.

dragons will be below! please ping me with offers i'm not subbing to the thread. i'm willing to do conversions at 1000t=1g! i'll accept eggs as payment :D
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
all sold wahoo!
all sold wahoo!
hobbyanime & oc liker
save just incase
save just incase
hobbyanime & oc liker
up!
up!