Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Faerie Fire Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Would you mind if I took in Felmenartu? My clan's been needing a (romantic) mathematician ^^ And Obs. And Flaunt and Flare. And Glowtail. We need a lot of things xD
Would you mind if I took in Felmenartu? My clan's been needing a (romantic) mathematician ^^ And Obs. And Flaunt and Flare. And Glowtail. We need a lot of things xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

I will be glad if she finds a good home in your clan. She will wait for you at crossroads.
@Malachite

I will be glad if she finds a good home in your clan. She will wait for you at crossroads.
My kois bred some lovely hatchlings. I could not write any lore yet, I will do it when I have time. If you would like to adopt a hatchling and have a wish regarding the lore, please let me know and I will write something for you.

@Sebeon @Appaloosalover2 @MewBladeXxX @honeycatt @Bloopp @Kalorin @Dittles Ping :)
My kois bred some lovely hatchlings. I could not write any lore yet, I will do it when I have time. If you would like to adopt a hatchling and have a wish regarding the lore, please let me know and I will write something for you.

@Sebeon @Appaloosalover2 @MewBladeXxX @honeycatt @Bloopp @Kalorin @Dittles Ping :)
I can't choose, the mix of nice looks + fluffers + lore just hits so many targets with me...Can I be in a general Ping list indefinitely, if that's not too much to ask?
I can't choose, the mix of nice looks + fluffers + lore just hits so many targets with me...Can I be in a general Ping list indefinitely, if that's not too much to ask?
@SilverInky

Sure, it is noted.
@SilverInky

Sure, it is noted.
@Kassogtha

As promised, my panthers breed four cute hatchlings.

@Bloopp, SilverInky

Perhaps you are interested too?
@Kassogtha

As promised, my panthers breed four cute hatchlings.

@Bloopp, SilverInky

Perhaps you are interested too?
@Frosting

You didn't ping me correctly, just wanted to point it out ^^U

Also, the reason I'm here is cuz I noticed you exalted some of the lore bbys you had and wanted to ask if you have...I think they are called 24 hour Pinglists?

Basically it's the pinglist where you call those that might be interested in a hatchling but didn't buy it before for some reason and give them around 24 hours (Or until the next rollover) before you either sell as fodder or exalt yourself.

If yes, can I be added to that one? I tend to have lair problems often, which keeps me from buying dragons I like, but I really like your lore and wouldn't mind saving a couple to-be-exalted dragons if I can.
@Frosting

You didn't ping me correctly, just wanted to point it out ^^U

Also, the reason I'm here is cuz I noticed you exalted some of the lore bbys you had and wanted to ask if you have...I think they are called 24 hour Pinglists?

Basically it's the pinglist where you call those that might be interested in a hatchling but didn't buy it before for some reason and give them around 24 hours (Or until the next rollover) before you either sell as fodder or exalt yourself.

If yes, can I be added to that one? I tend to have lair problems often, which keeps me from buying dragons I like, but I really like your lore and wouldn't mind saving a couple to-be-exalted dragons if I can.
Hi! Could I purchase Warden please? Treasure preferable!
Hi! Could I purchase Warden please? Treasure preferable!
1xcX4j2.gif
@MewBladeXxX

Sure, thank you for adopting him. He is waiting for you at crossroads.
@MewBladeXxX

Sure, thank you for adopting him. He is waiting for you at crossroads.
@Bloopp, @SilverInky, @TheVoidQueen, @Saddi

My dark faes have another three hatchlings. Please visit them here.
@Bloopp, @SilverInky, @TheVoidQueen, @Saddi

My dark faes have another three hatchlings. Please visit them here.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11