Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Faerie Fire Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Frosting Someone was kind enough to gift me a dia gene if you're still interested in selling me Princesse?
@Frosting Someone was kind enough to gift me a dia gene if you're still interested in selling me Princesse?
Beware Black Cat Crossing.
@FairStrife

I promised somebody to set up a nest with her. For this reason I cannot give her to you right now. After Mar 23, you can adopt her. May I ask you what price you do consider?
@FairStrife

I promised somebody to set up a nest with her. For this reason I cannot give her to you right now. After Mar 23, you can adopt her. May I ask you what price you do consider?
@Frosting

The auction house price right now is only 10k treasure but I'd be willing to go up to 40k?
@Frosting

The auction house price right now is only 10k treasure but I'd be willing to go up to 40k?
@Frosting
That koi fae is absolutely stunning! I'd like to buy her with gems if she's still available!
@Frosting
That koi fae is absolutely stunning! I'd like to buy her with gems if she's still available!
beans
MUYNhfy.png
bVV6yhw.png
mlHpBMC.png
@FairStrife

Sorry to tell you, but the AH price for a G1 veil starts at 400 g and for a G1 veil with rare genes it is 1,500 and more, and she is 5 years old. For this reason I would be more at 2,000 g.
@FairStrife

Sorry to tell you, but the AH price for a G1 veil starts at 400 g and for a G1 veil with rare genes it is 1,500 and more, and she is 5 years old. For this reason I would be more at 2,000 g.
@LoomingShadows

I am happy that you like her and want to give her a new home. I will send her to crossroads.

@LoomingShadows

I am happy that you like her and want to give her a new home. I will send her to crossroads.

@Frosting

Oh wow I totally didn't even look at generation. My bad, that's a little out of my price range, sorry for the mistake!
@Frosting

Oh wow I totally didn't even look at generation. My bad, that's a little out of my price range, sorry for the mistake!
@FairStrife

No worries. If you want, I can give you the ping when she bred a nest. Perhaps you will like one of her hatchlings.
@FairStrife

No worries. If you want, I can give you the ping when she bred a nest. Perhaps you will like one of her hatchlings.
@Frosting

Yea sure, as long as they too aren't in that treasure range... *coughs* I thought 400k was alot to have really.
@Frosting

Yea sure, as long as they too aren't in that treasure range... *coughs* I thought 400k was alot to have really.
@Frosting Do you have a pinglist for these? I'm definitely interested in buying some hatchlings from your lovely pairs, but I'm still watching and waiting for ones that I click with. ;v;
@Frosting Do you have a pinglist for these? I'm definitely interested in buying some hatchlings from your lovely pairs, but I'm still watching and waiting for ones that I click with. ;v;
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11