Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Posting a few dragons for sale! All are listed on the AH for autobuy prices, but I'm willing to haggle or accept treasure or mixed currency! Made a new sales board just to declutter things. :)

(Sold)

Sold: 85

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Posting a few dragons for sale! All are listed on the AH for autobuy prices, but I'm willing to haggle or accept treasure or mixed currency! Made a new sales board just to declutter things. :)

(Sold)

Sold: 85

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
@Wonderlande

Hello! Could I purchase #66600333, please?
@Wonderlande

Hello! Could I purchase #66600333, please?
@HenryTheArcher

Sorry for the delay! I wasn't really sure what price to list that dragon at; did you have a specific offer in mind? :)
@HenryTheArcher

Sorry for the delay! I wasn't really sure what price to list that dragon at; did you have a specific offer in mind? :)
@Wonderlande

No problem! Ah, I didn't even notice to ask about the price. How does 100G-200G range sound?
@Wonderlande

No problem! Ah, I didn't even notice to ask about the price. How does 100G-200G range sound?
@HenryTheArcher

200g seems fine! Will send a cr in a moment. :)
@HenryTheArcher

200g seems fine! Will send a cr in a moment. :)
@Wonderlande

Thank you!
@Wonderlande

Thank you!
Trying to ping the general gen one lists for these guys (I don't know if there's a general one for all doubles? Couldn't find it)...hopefully I did this correctly. D:

(sold)

Sold: 2

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Trying to ping the general gen one lists for these guys (I don't know if there's a general one for all doubles? Couldn't find it)...hopefully I did this correctly. D:

(sold)

Sold: 2

Selling a few 6-digits! Never pinged for the first one, so hopefully adding her here is alright. Would also potentially consider trades for other 6-digits, but I guess it'd depend on the dragon.

6-Digits:

(sold)

Sold: 3

Selling a few 6-digits! Never pinged for the first one, so hopefully adding her here is alright. Would also potentially consider trades for other 6-digits, but I guess it'd depend on the dragon.

6-Digits:

(sold)

Sold: 3

@Wonderlande

I am interested in 788763 Malachite female Skydancer

I don't have the full amount in pure but what is your gem:treasure ratio? Is there anything else you might accept as partial payment?
@Wonderlande

I am interested in 788763 Malachite female Skydancer

I don't have the full amount in pure but what is your gem:treasure ratio? Is there anything else you might accept as partial payment?
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

The current ratio on Items For Sale seems to be around 1:1300, so I'd probably just use that. I'd also be willing to accept relatively-easy-to-sell items (i.e., eggs, some fest items, etc) as partial payment, if that would be helpful at all. :)
@kitsune56

The current ratio on Items For Sale seems to be around 1:1300, so I'd probably just use that. I'd also be willing to accept relatively-easy-to-sell items (i.e., eggs, some fest items, etc) as partial payment, if that would be helpful at all. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8