Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mistwood Hatchery - %20 OFF UNTIL 8/1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@EldritchCrowe

Thank you so much for giver Sunder a good home!!!

And thank you also for the amazing guide!! It really helped me out! I was completely lost on formatting before I read it! I was so impressed I plan to draw some new badges for it if you’re alright with that!
@EldritchCrowe

Thank you so much for giver Sunder a good home!!!

And thank you also for the amazing guide!! It really helped me out! I was completely lost on formatting before I read it! I was so impressed I plan to draw some new badges for it if you’re alright with that!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KeirAutomaton

Ooh, that sounds wonderful! I really should update affiliate links too, since I'm 90% sure most of those don't exist anymore. Would you mind if I added this hatchery?
@KeirAutomaton

Ooh, that sounds wonderful! I really should update affiliate links too, since I'm 90% sure most of those don't exist anymore. Would you mind if I added this hatchery?
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@EldritchCrowe go right ahead! I would be honored!
@EldritchCrowe go right ahead! I would be honored!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KeirAutomaton

Could I please be added to the Frosted Dew pinglist? About how much are you looking for for the hatchlings?
@KeirAutomaton

Could I please be added to the Frosted Dew pinglist? About how much are you looking for for the hatchlings?
@Cometflower I am looking for 500g or 500kT! I will accept offers though! And I will add you! They are currently nesting so I will have two hatchlings for sale soon!
@Cometflower I am looking for 500g or 500kT! I will accept offers though! And I will add you! They are currently nesting so I will have two hatchlings for sale soon!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Self-editing pinglist has been added! ;) If you have requested to be added to a pinglist you are already on it!
Self-editing pinglist has been added! ;) If you have requested to be added to a pinglist you are already on it!
Untitled_Artwork.png
[emoji=coatl happy size=1]
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
@cometflower Veilspuns have hatched!! I decided last minute to price them at 600g due to the market, but in the future they will be lower! I will list them on the AH soon!

(Apologies for the miss ping)
@cometflower Veilspuns have hatched!! I decided last minute to price them at 600g due to the market, but in the future they will be lower! I will list them on the AH soon!

(Apologies for the miss ping)
Untitled_Artwork.png
That's alright! I'm going to wait until they drop then :)
That's alright! I'm going to wait until they drop then :)
@cometflower sounds like a plan! What price do you want to wait for out of curiosity?
@cometflower sounds like a plan! What price do you want to wait for out of curiosity?
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23