Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 banescale full gened
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62604983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626050/62604983_350.png[/img][/url] Wisteria/Steel/Spearmint Ragged/Arrow/Trimmings [b]Price: 200G[/b][/center] He was full gened for pair from the Last Nest but the result was not what I wanted. And now he trying to fing a new home because in this place nobody reeally love him. Even me. I Like him but... he don't need me but maybe need someone else. Just help me to find me new home for him and return back part of money that I spent QQ [s][size=1]Used google translate. And my little brain. Sometimes X)[/size][/s]
62604983_350.png
Wisteria/Steel/Spearmint
Ragged/Arrow/Trimmings
Price: 200G

He was full gened for pair from the Last Nest but the result was not what I wanted. And now he trying to fing a new home because in this place nobody reeally love him. Even me. I Like him but... he don't need me but maybe need someone else.
Just help me to find me new home for him and return back part of money that I spent QQ

Used google translate. And my little brain. Sometimes X)
Hi! So I’m kinda dumb with the pricing things but umm how much for it? I really live the design!
Hi! So I’m kinda dumb with the pricing things but umm how much for it? I really live the design!
7683.pngGIVE ME YOUR DIRT! 7683.png

Nocturne egg raffle!
[quote name="Duckadoo" date="2020-12-05 08:14:44" ] Hi! So I’m kinda dumb with the pricing things but umm how much for it? I really live the design! [/quote] Hi! His prise is 200 gems, he sell on AH right now for this prise. If you want him just click on image and buy! I'm so happy 'cause finally someone interested him QQ
Duckadoo wrote on 2020-12-05 08:14:44:
Hi! His prise is 200 gems, he sell on AH right now for this prise. If you want him just click on image and buy!
I'm so happy 'cause finally someone interested him QQ
@Valaan
Would you take treasure for him?
@Valaan
Would you take treasure for him?
CLOSED
CLOSED