Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen2 Veils - tree/plant Veils /Mar20
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Wow they look so nice! Way out of my price range however :)
Wow they look so nice! Way out of my price range however :)
@oroboros
That's good to hear :). I was worried people would be annoyed, but I hoped that wouldn't be the case since the hatchlings look pretty much the same.
Will do. You can expect the next ping either sometime around the 13th or sometime around Christmas if I decide to wait that long to hatch them.
Yeah, I figured it's a crazy amount, but, hey, if you don't try, how can you succeed :D? When the nest or the original No.1 pair hatches, I'll most likely list those hatchlings and relist these for 1500g (might be lower, depends on what my competition is doing). And from that point on I'll probably reduce the price bit by bit every 3-5 days until they are all gone. So the price will definitely come down, it just depends on how low you want it to be and how patient you are :).

@Cometflower
Sorry about that! With each next nest hatched the price will go down bit by bit. Would you like me to continue pinging you?
@oroboros
That's good to hear :). I was worried people would be annoyed, but I hoped that wouldn't be the case since the hatchlings look pretty much the same.
Will do. You can expect the next ping either sometime around the 13th or sometime around Christmas if I decide to wait that long to hatch them.
Yeah, I figured it's a crazy amount, but, hey, if you don't try, how can you succeed :D? When the nest or the original No.1 pair hatches, I'll most likely list those hatchlings and relist these for 1500g (might be lower, depends on what my competition is doing). And from that point on I'll probably reduce the price bit by bit every 3-5 days until they are all gone. So the price will definitely come down, it just depends on how low you want it to be and how patient you are :).

@Cometflower
Sorry about that! With each next nest hatched the price will go down bit by bit. Would you like me to continue pinging you?
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
please keep pinging me, i can't afford one now but I want
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Yes please! I'm working hard on saving up my gems for when they come into my price range!
Yes please! I'm working hard on saving up my gems for when they come into my price range!
@Goldenwolfmidna
Will do :). And I know the feeling. I couldn't wait for the original pair to be ready to breed and so I just went and gened a new pair :D. Oh, well... Seeing all that green brings me joy, so it's all fine.
@Goldenwolfmidna
Will do :). And I know the feeling. I couldn't wait for the original pair to be ready to breed and so I just went and gened a new pair :D. Oh, well... Seeing all that green brings me joy, so it's all fine.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
Okay, the next ping will go out either around the 13th of December or the 25th. See you then :).
@Cometflower
Okay, the next ping will go out either around the 13th of December or the 25th. See you then :).
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
@Dewberry - For sure!! I imagine you'll not have trouble finding them homes 8) super stoked to snag one next time thank you again!
furry_fiddle.png
@oroboros
Aww, thank you for the nice words :). And I hope they do. They're cute (in my not-so-humble opinion) and the market isn't over-saturated with that look yet, so I think all will be right. Worst-case scenario I might level one or two up and use it for something else.
Anyway, see you soon :)!
@oroboros
Aww, thank you for the nice words :). And I hope they do. They're cute (in my not-so-humble opinion) and the market isn't over-saturated with that look yet, so I think all will be right. Worst-case scenario I might level one or two up and use it for something else.
Anyway, see you soon :)!
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
These guys are just as pretty as the first pair, I'd love to be on all the pinglists! Tho I can't afford one rn, I'll absolutely be saving up for one in the future
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@noirlecrow look at these omg
@noirlecrow look at these omg
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY