Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | final thread, all g1s need to go
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I know this is an extremely long shot but is there any chance you'd consider 25kg for the copper/oilslick? ;v;
I know this is an extremely long shot but is there any chance you'd consider 25kg for the copper/oilslick? ;v;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Cov
Since you switch to dv would you take dv ks , beta pets and potatoes as payment as all ?
@Cov
Since you switch to dv would you take dv ks , beta pets and potatoes as payment as all ?
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
sorry for delays, friends!! if i missed anyone in this response feel free to post again, but i think i got everyone!

@Tserin would you do 15kg by chance??

@Natron ahh nat youre a sweetie, i'll still be around here and there to buy art for sai - will make sure to say hi when i'm around ♥

@Croissants @Gaston maybe something in the 8k-10kg range?

@lemecrazy 40k for jude, maybe 40k as well for exodus?? ideally i dont like holds longer than a week but im happy to work something out if longer is needed

@Spark 8-10kg for calico and 10k for kamil ~

@Putrefaction crow is currently being valued at 150kg minimum. not interested in dappervolk pets for the most part rn

@AngelOfFate 8kg for star and 13kg for maye

@halforq 8kg

@Apothecaria 15kg for fawn, i had a previous price in mind for the thistle girl but i cant remember?? what it was? LOL maybe like?? 10k??? idk idk

@findingpears 3kg

@Sucrose hhh that is tempting - for now i will consider, but if you could do 30k hes yours!

@Altassar it depends on the ks items / pets tbh. potatoes would only be wanted as a filler if anything.
sorry for delays, friends!! if i missed anyone in this response feel free to post again, but i think i got everyone!

@Tserin would you do 15kg by chance??

@Natron ahh nat youre a sweetie, i'll still be around here and there to buy art for sai - will make sure to say hi when i'm around ♥

@Croissants @Gaston maybe something in the 8k-10kg range?

@lemecrazy 40k for jude, maybe 40k as well for exodus?? ideally i dont like holds longer than a week but im happy to work something out if longer is needed

@Spark 8-10kg for calico and 10k for kamil ~

@Putrefaction crow is currently being valued at 150kg minimum. not interested in dappervolk pets for the most part rn

@AngelOfFate 8kg for star and 13kg for maye

@halforq 8kg

@Apothecaria 15kg for fawn, i had a previous price in mind for the thistle girl but i cant remember?? what it was? LOL maybe like?? 10k??? idk idk

@findingpears 3kg

@Sucrose hhh that is tempting - for now i will consider, but if you could do 30k hes yours!

@Altassar it depends on the ks items / pets tbh. potatoes would only be wanted as a filler if anything.
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
Ah, I see. Thanks for getting back to me, I'm afraid that's a bit too out of my price range for now ^^;
I was maybe hoping for smth closer to 17kg for Exodus judging by the note his bio, but I understand if he was a close one! Thanks again!
Ah, I see. Thanks for getting back to me, I'm afraid that's a bit too out of my price range for now ^^;
I was maybe hoping for smth closer to 17kg for Exodus judging by the note his bio, but I understand if he was a close one! Thanks again!
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@Cov

Do you take KS items? I have a gem serpent to offer
@Cov

Do you take KS items? I have a gem serpent to offer
Hngh unfortunately I think 25k is the highest I can go. ;;v;
Do let me know if you end up taking me up on my offer though!
Hngh unfortunately I think 25k is the highest I can go. ;;v;
Do let me know if you end up taking me up on my offer though!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@cov
you know what sure i've been good this week, 15kg works
@cov
you know what sure i've been good this week, 15kg works
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@lemecrazy totally understandable, thank you for the interest regardless!! im basing price estimates on previous offers made on my dragons within the past 6 months, its all i have to go off of rn orz

@Gaston i would consider them depending, unfortunately a gem serpent isnt something i'm after currently ;;

@Sucrose no worries! i will continue to think on it and let you know. if another offer doesnt come in for him in the next couple days hes yours for 25k ♥

@Tserin heck yeah! will send over a pa shortly uwu
@lemecrazy totally understandable, thank you for the interest regardless!! im basing price estimates on previous offers made on my dragons within the past 6 months, its all i have to go off of rn orz

@Gaston i would consider them depending, unfortunately a gem serpent isnt something i'm after currently ;;

@Sucrose no worries! i will continue to think on it and let you know. if another offer doesnt come in for him in the next couple days hes yours for 25k ♥

@Tserin heck yeah! will send over a pa shortly uwu
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov Hello!! I love your beautiful boy Exodus, did you have a price in mind for him?? :>

EDIT: Oh my GOSH I also HAVE to ask you about fawn's price - and if you're potentially selling his Accent??? It's one of my dream UMA's and I hadn't found one until now!! I'm super interested in him and his lovely accent if you are willing to part with it! Thank you!!
@Cov Hello!! I love your beautiful boy Exodus, did you have a price in mind for him?? :>

EDIT: Oh my GOSH I also HAVE to ask you about fawn's price - and if you're potentially selling his Accent??? It's one of my dream UMA's and I hadn't found one until now!! I'm super interested in him and his lovely accent if you are willing to part with it! Thank you!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Cov

Aye, but still thank you for responding ^^
@Cov

Aye, but still thank you for responding ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8