Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •7/11 Hatchery• XXY Undertides!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
im just looking to get some dragons. It doesn't matter what kind just one ur willing to give. Ill try my best ..
im just looking to get some dragons. It doesn't matter what kind just one ur willing to give. Ill try my best ..
[quote name="BlueMoonToSoon" date="2020-11-25 11:50:18" ] im just looking to get some dragons. It doesn't matter what kind just one ur willing to give. Ill try my best .. [/quote] [center]Hi @BlueMoonToSoon! If I'm reading this right, it seems like you're in the market for free dragons! I can link you to some free dragon threads that are active right now if that's what you're looking for: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2937958/2]Here's a free dragon thread updated a minute ago! (Link)[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2937018]And here's another that was updated just 15 minutes ago! (Link)[/url] If I've misunderstood and you're looking for one of our dragons but aren't sure how to buy one, you just go to the "Sales" tab on the first page of this thread, see if there's a dragon you'd like in your price rage, copy the numbers under the dragon's name, and @ either myself or 8ballbot to let us know which one you want to buy. Let me know if you need clarification on anything! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/center]
BlueMoonToSoon wrote on 2020-11-25 11:50:18:
Hi @BlueMoonToSoon! If I'm reading this right, it seems like you're in the market for free dragons! I can link you to some free dragon threads that are active right now if that's what you're looking for:

Here's a free dragon thread updated a minute ago! (Link)

And here's another that was updated just 15 minutes ago! (Link)

If I've misunderstood and you're looking for one of our dragons but aren't sure how to buy one, you just go to the "Sales" tab on the first page of this thread, see if there's a dragon you'd like in your price rage, copy the numbers under the dragon's name, and @ either myself or 8ballbot to let us know which one you want to buy.

Let me know if you need clarification on anything!
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
Bump~
Bump~
IF HubOOF Hub
Ello! Can I be added to your general ping list please?
Ello! Can I be added to your general ping list please?
@Toxiac absolutely! ^_^
@Toxiac absolutely! ^_^
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
Please add me to your general pinglist, I'd love to be updated on future dragons and all :)
Please add me to your general pinglist, I'd love to be updated on future dragons and all :)
signature.png
@Neincat done :p!!
@Neincat done :p!!
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
Hey there! I love your hatchery so so very much. I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate? My gf and I own the Lovebird's Hatchery!
Can I also be put on the pinglist for ice cream plushies?
Hey there! I love your hatchery so so very much. I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate? My gf and I own the Lovebird's Hatchery!
Can I also be put on the pinglist for ice cream plushies?
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
@screenmaster
I've added you to the pinglist and sure we would love to have you guys as affiliates!
@screenmaster
I've added you to the pinglist and sure we would love to have you guys as affiliates!
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40