Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •7/11 Hatchery• XXY Undertides!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Hi! Do you still have more sweater stain bogsneaks available?
Hi! Do you still have more sweater stain bogsneaks available?
Untitled305_20211103042548.png
@StarsAndBards

Hey there! Unfortunately I actually just sold the last bogsneak from this nest, the other hatchery runner just hasn't gotten online to edit it out of our sales tab yet. Apologies for that!

There is still this skydancer (link) available from the sweater stain hatch, or I can put you on the pinglist for the next nest - they'll be hatching on dec. 6th!
@StarsAndBards

Hey there! Unfortunately I actually just sold the last bogsneak from this nest, the other hatchery runner just hasn't gotten online to edit it out of our sales tab yet. Apologies for that!

There is still this skydancer (link) available from the sweater stain hatch, or I can put you on the pinglist for the next nest - they'll be hatching on dec. 6th!
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
D: yes please put me on the pinglist for themz thank you!
D: yes please put me on the pinglist for themz thank you!
Untitled305_20211103042548.png
@StarsAndBards absolutely! You'll be on there first thing when we update in the morning ^_^
@StarsAndBards absolutely! You'll be on there first thing when we update in the morning ^_^
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
Well, I was hoping to get a little one that's mostly the whites and blues because I recently changed my flight to ice and need some new dergs to match that. So of course, an icy colored bognsneak plush would be the way to do it. XD
Well, I was hoping to get a little one that's mostly the whites and blues because I recently changed my flight to ice and need some new dergs to match that. So of course, an icy colored bognsneak plush would be the way to do it. XD
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@dragonflame thank you for the feedback! I hope you have fun in your new flight and I'm sure we'll get the right ice plush for you
@dragonflame thank you for the feedback! I hope you have fun in your new flight and I'm sure we'll get the right ice plush for you
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@talkinganimals
hi! could i buy her for 80g please?

Bubblegum Coatl
Unnamed (65193472)
@talkinganimals
hi! could i buy her for 80g please?

Bubblegum Coatl
Unnamed (65193472)
@mothmoth
sure thing I'm sending you a CR!
@mothmoth
sure thing I'm sending you a CR!
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
Any dragons available?...
Any dragons available?...
@bluemoontosoon
Yeah of course, those that arent crossed out are still available! Or are you looking for a specific color combo that is currently crossed out?
@bluemoontosoon
Yeah of course, those that arent crossed out are still available! Or are you looking for a specific color combo that is currently crossed out?
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40