Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •7/11 Hatchery• XXY Undertides!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Love the pairs! I'm drowning in dragons that I need to get outfits for, but I'm glad to be on the pinglist for future.
Love the pairs! I'm drowning in dragons that I need to get outfits for, but I'm glad to be on the pinglist for future.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@zmeya
sure thing with the discount that will be 170kt! I'll name the dragons and set up a CR^^
@zmeya
sure thing with the discount that will be 170kt! I'll name the dragons and set up a CR^^
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@8ballbot
Actually I have no self control and looking at that bog... Can I have #65244118 for treasure?
@8ballbot
Actually I have no self control and looking at that bog... Can I have #65244118 for treasure?
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@jorybear
Of course, with the 15% discount that'll be 170kt. I'll send you a CR
@jorybear
Of course, with the 15% discount that'll be 170kt. I'll send you a CR
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@8ballbot; @talkinganimals
Oh the plushes are here!!
I'll take the XXX Cream Bogsneak (65244119)- I'll be paying in gems
As for the name, hmmmm..... how about Sorbet.

Also: since you guys are looking for affiliates, I'd like to offer on behalf of my hatchery. There's a link in my signature if you'd like to check it out.
@8ballbot; @talkinganimals
Oh the plushes are here!!
I'll take the XXX Cream Bogsneak (65244119)- I'll be paying in gems
As for the name, hmmmm..... how about Sorbet.

Also: since you guys are looking for affiliates, I'd like to offer on behalf of my hatchery. There's a link in my signature if you'd like to check it out.
IF HubOOF Hub
@ktg1214
I'll set up the CR and name the plushie for you. I love the ball python theme, we'd be more than happy to add you to our affiliate tab
@ktg1214
I'll set up the CR and name the plushie for you. I love the ball python theme, we'd be more than happy to add you to our affiliate tab
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
Oh nice! I'll add you guys as well :3
Oh nice! I'll add you guys as well :3
IF HubOOF Hub
@ktg1214 added!
@ktg1214 added!
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
Greetings! Could I be added to the pinglist for ice cream plushies please? Thanks!
Greetings! Could I be added to the pinglist for ice cream plushies please? Thanks!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@dragonflame4062
Sure thing! If you dont mind the question I'm always interested in what people are exactly after! Is there a specific color combination youre looking for or are you just considering the ice cream line in general?
@dragonflame4062
Sure thing! If you dont mind the question I'm always interested in what people are exactly after! Is there a specific color combination youre looking for or are you just considering the ice cream line in general?
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40