Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween HATCH! 6 nests!
1 2 3 4 5 6
so do u send crs when nested, after hatched, or just tell us when to send a cr? :0
so do u send crs when nested, after hatched, or just tell us when to send a cr? :0
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
They're nested! I got 5 eggs, and you just send the CR now for however many you want. I will not accept until I send your dragon/s on Halloween. :) @ktjn
They're nested! I got 5 eggs, and you just send the CR now for however many you want. I will not accept until I send your dragon/s on Halloween. :) @ktjn
OKAY GOTCHA i reread ur first post and i cant tell if its my adhd or that im just dumb that i missed the info when to send xD
OKAY GOTCHA i reread ur first post and i cant tell if its my adhd or that im just dumb that i missed the info when to send xD
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@rubyxblade how much for a murder of crows egg?
@rubyxblade how much for a murder of crows egg?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@SCP1762 50kT/G to purchase an egg. :) if it's multigaze or primal, it'll be more. :) If you want one, just send a CR with your prepayment!
@SCP1762 50kT/G to purchase an egg. :) if it's multigaze or primal, it'll be more. :) If you want one, just send a CR with your prepayment!
@SCP1762 Got you! Thanks!
@ktjn Got you! Thanks!
@SCP1762 Got you! Thanks!
@ktjn Got you! Thanks!
@rubyxblade

I would like a slot for Ragdoll please! ^^

I'll send payment after you confirm my slot :)
@rubyxblade

I would like a slot for Ragdoll please! ^^

I'll send payment after you confirm my slot :)
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@rubyxblade

Thank you, I shall send over the payment right now!
@rubyxblade

Thank you, I shall send over the payment right now!
Illustration4.png
@Ribo Sure thing. Added you. :)
@Ribo Sure thing. Added you. :)
pumpkin bounce~! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/7SEU255DsoUY3S3B7E/giphy-downsized.gif[/img]
pumpkin bounce~!
giphy-downsized.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6