Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 20+ pretty and matchy G1s for sale!
1 2 3
@Shinyumbreon I'm very interest in buying these two handsome boys from you. How much do you think they'd be together? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57379366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573794/57379366_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57478248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574783/57478248_350.png[/img][/url] I'm terrible at trying to price things or haggle. Lol!
@Shinyumbreon
I'm very interest in buying these two handsome boys from you. How much do you think they'd be together?

57379366_350.png

57478248_350.png

I'm terrible at trying to price things or haggle. Lol!
@wolfe joiera would be around 750g, the second one I’m still not set on a solid price for (I’ve honestly been debating on keeping him for a while now). I may be willing to let both go for 1kg?
I can also work with treasure at 1:1200
@wolfe joiera would be around 750g, the second one I’m still not set on a solid price for (I’ve honestly been debating on keeping him for a while now). I may be willing to let both go for 1kg?
I can also work with treasure at 1:1200
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
That sounds perfect, actually. I almost suggested 1kg last night for the two of them before hopping off, but chickened out. xD

If you're still deciding if you want to keep the second boy, I can just buy Joiera, for now, until you decide. ^^
@Shinyumbreon
That sounds perfect, actually. I almost suggested 1kg last night for the two of them before hopping off, but chickened out. xD

If you're still deciding if you want to keep the second boy, I can just buy Joiera, for now, until you decide. ^^
Bep
Bep

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608677/60867632_350.png[/img] Has this gal been sold yet? All I can really offer is something over $10000 but between 19900.
@Shinyumbreon

60867632_350.png

Has this gal been sold yet? All I can really offer is something over $10000 but between 19900.

Imagine being creative enough to make a signature
@leobee7 sorry, that’s a bit too low for her. Lowest I could go would be 35kt

Though I must admit I’m curious why a new player already has an interest in G1s- it’s quite unusual to see
@leobee7 sorry, that’s a bit too low for her. Lowest I could go would be 35kt

Though I must admit I’m curious why a new player already has an interest in G1s- it’s quite unusual to see

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Aye, I understand. I kinda just wanted to expand the dragons in my clan. I also haven't ever really bought a dragon before.
@Shinyumbreon

Aye, I understand. I kinda just wanted to expand the dragons in my clan. I also haven't ever really bought a dragon before.

Imagine being creative enough to make a signature
Bep
Bep

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Hello! Would you take treasure for Amaris?
@Shinyumbreon

Hello! Would you take treasure for Amaris?
@fungusarchitect sure thing, I believe the current ratio is 1:1200, so it would be 72kt
@fungusarchitect sure thing, I believe the current ratio is 1:1200, so it would be 72kt

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3