Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | g1 lair up for offers - earthy, gened
senior year has been pretty busy for me, so i've only really had time to check in to do my dailies. i figured i could sell some dragons and maybe take a break to focus on real life.

all of the g1s in my main tab are up for offers. i don't have any set prices, but i can probably give a ballpark if you want one. most bios also include how much i've spent on them as well.

accents can be sold with the dragon, but i don't plan on selling umas until the dragon wearing them has sold.

the only one that is not for sale is matheus (third dragon).

that being said, i'm not really in a hurry to sell them all. there are a few (zen & tobias) that i'm very hesitant on, but don't be afraid to offer! the worst i can say is no.
some other info:
- currently not interested in items or trades except for eggs (310g)
- mainly looking for gems or treasure @ 1:1300
- i can do holds for ~1 week
- open to haggling!

other dragons for sale:
- ungened g1 nocs in my hibden ~100g each!
- gened g1 wildclaw & skydancer
senior year has been pretty busy for me, so i've only really had time to check in to do my dailies. i figured i could sell some dragons and maybe take a break to focus on real life.

all of the g1s in my main tab are up for offers. i don't have any set prices, but i can probably give a ballpark if you want one. most bios also include how much i've spent on them as well.

accents can be sold with the dragon, but i don't plan on selling umas until the dragon wearing them has sold.

that being said, i'm not really in a hurry to sell them all. there are a few (zen & tobias) that i'm very hesitant on, but don't be afraid to offer! the worst i can say is no.
some other info:
- currently not interested in items or trades except for eggs (310g)
- mainly looking for gems or treasure @ 1:1300
- i can do holds for ~1 week
- open to haggling!

other dragons for sale:
- ungened g1 nocs in my hibden ~100g each!
- gened g1 wildclaw & skydancer
4OQcs93.png
hello! you're being pinged for some gened, earthy g1s in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/214229]my main tab[/url] that are up for offers. i don't have any set prices, but i can probably give a ballpark if you want one. most bios also include how much i've spent on them as well. accents can be sold with the dragon, but i don't plan on selling umas until the dragon wearing them has sold. [b]the only one that is not for sale is matheus (third dragon).[/b] that being said, i'm not really in a hurry to sell them all. there are a few (zen & tobias) that i'm very hesitant on, but don't be afraid to offer! the worst i can say is no. ----- first post has some more info. link to tab: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/214229][img]https://i.imgur.com/lhNnDYT.png[/img][/url] ----- sorry for any mispings! pinging: g1 everything, gened, gened nonplentifuls, wildclaws + specifics, coatls, greyscale, natural colors
hello! you're being pinged for some gened, earthy g1s in my main tab that are up for offers. i don't have any set prices, but i can probably give a ballpark if you want one. most bios also include how much i've spent on them as well.

first post has some more info. link to tab:
lhNnDYT.png
sorry for any mispings!
pinging: g1 everything, gened, gened nonplentifuls, wildclaws + specifics, coatls, greyscale, natural colors
4OQcs93.png
@Mintie wow, so many gorgeous earthy dragons! this might be a long shot, but for extra would you consider selling any of the dragons here with their UMA? if not i totally understand!
@Mintie wow, so many gorgeous earthy dragons! this might be a long shot, but for extra would you consider selling any of the dragons here with their UMA? if not i totally understand!
Omg I’ve always been in love with your lair,, what a day to be poor ;-;

Ballpark price for Lydia and Ashton tho? Maybe I can scrape up enough money some day haha

Omg I’ve always been in love with your lair,, what a day to be poor ;-;

Ballpark price for Lydia and Ashton tho? Maybe I can scrape up enough money some day haha

laV4cLs.gif
@ushi
yes, i'd be willing to sell umas with the dragon! i prefer selling them together, actually, so i don't have to go through the troubles of advertising the uma in the ah/forums, haha.

@laffayette
aaaa thank you so much! :> i'm thinking around 1.5kg for lydia and 4-5kg for ashton. not the best with pricing though, so i am open to haggling.
@ushi
yes, i'd be willing to sell umas with the dragon! i prefer selling them together, actually, so i don't have to go through the troubles of advertising the uma in the ah/forums, haha.

@laffayette
aaaa thank you so much! :> i'm thinking around 1.5kg for lydia and 4-5kg for ashton. not the best with pricing though, so i am open to haggling.
4OQcs93.png
How much would Lydia be with her accent? I’m hoping to do a hoard sale this weekend so hopefully I’ll be able to get enough for her!
How much would Lydia be with her accent? I’m hoping to do a hoard sale this weekend so hopefully I’ll be able to get enough for her!
laV4cLs.gif
@laffayette

i'd be willing to sell lydia + her accent for 2.5kg!
@laffayette

i'd be willing to sell lydia + her accent for 2.5kg!
4OQcs93.png
@Mintie How much are you looking for Flynn ad his accent? :D
@Mintie How much are you looking for Flynn ad his accent? :D
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake

hoping for around 3.5kg for flynn, and i think i bought his accent for 1kg ^^
@Forsake

hoping for around 3.5kg for flynn, and i think i bought his accent for 1kg ^^
4OQcs93.png