Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | a ton of pwyw gen1s • pls just take them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@StygianZinogre
aa thank you! I love how you dressed her - the apparel matches her colours perfectly! ♥
@StygianZinogre
aa thank you! I love how you dressed her - the apparel matches her colours perfectly! ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
I'm in love with Kon and maybe his skin too 'cause it's so rad. What are you asking for him and the skin together?

I have a few Gen1s for sale in my lair too if you wanna look. There's two that are older-ish at the end of the list but they're both bred.
I'm in love with Kon and maybe his skin too 'cause it's so rad. What are you asking for him and the skin together?

I have a few Gen1s for sale in my lair too if you wanna look. There's two that are older-ish at the end of the list but they're both bred.
@isobel
unfortunately the accent isn’t for sale, but I’d be looking for around 1kg for him due to sentimental value.
I had a look at your dragons too and the caramel / bronze / indigo boy is lovely, though I’ll have to pass on him. sorry!
@isobel
unfortunately the accent isn’t for sale, but I’d be looking for around 1kg for him due to sentimental value.
I had a look at your dragons too and the caramel / bronze / indigo boy is lovely, though I’ll have to pass on him. sorry!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
^
^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31