Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 13 New Hatchlings! - Honeymoon Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 497 498
@Foa: EEE, thank you so much! I definitely owe it to @roseyserenity for breeding such a beautiful blossom boy to be part of the Gaoler pair c:
@Foa: EEE, thank you so much! I definitely owe it to @roseyserenity for breeding such a beautiful blossom boy to be part of the Gaoler pair c:
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
I wish I could like forum posts - ^ *LIKE* ^
I wish I could like forum posts - ^ *LIKE* ^
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
20740638-195414.jpg
20740638-195414.jpg
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2903082][img]https://i.imgur.com/Da6A6wF.png[/img][/url][/center]
Da6A6wF.png
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@day6dreaming
Could you put me on the pinglist for the Wedding Ring pairs (Imperial and Wildclaw) and the lighter (Wildclaw) variation of Misty Morning. Thanks!

Also, did you make the breeding cards or did you get them from a shop? I've been looking around for some time but I haven't found a good shop for animated breeding cards yet. If you made them I would be willing to pay for some of my own if you're up to it. <3
@day6dreaming
Could you put me on the pinglist for the Wedding Ring pairs (Imperial and Wildclaw) and the lighter (Wildclaw) variation of Misty Morning. Thanks!

Also, did you make the breeding cards or did you get them from a shop? I've been looking around for some time but I haven't found a good shop for animated breeding cards yet. If you made them I would be willing to pay for some of my own if you're up to it. <3
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
@vindigo: Absolutely! I'll add you right away to the pinglists! c:
Just to clarify, did you mean the Coatls for Misty Mornings? That pair has Coatls and Nocturnes ^^

And I made the breeding cards myself! I'll message you and we can work out details :D
@vindigo: Absolutely! I'll add you right away to the pinglists! c:
Just to clarify, did you mean the Coatls for Misty Mornings? That pair has Coatls and Nocturnes ^^

And I made the breeding cards myself! I'll message you and we can work out details :D
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@day6dreaming
Oops, looks like I'm blind. I mistook the the Nocturnes for Wildclaws. I meant the Nocturnes for Misty Mornings. Sorry for the mistake! :)
@day6dreaming
Oops, looks like I'm blind. I mistook the the Nocturnes for Wildclaws. I meant the Nocturnes for Misty Mornings. Sorry for the mistake! :)
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
@vindigo: I actually have a mist/lavender/mist female Nocturne from that pair for sale right now if you're interested! If not, totally understandable; I don't mind pinging you for the next batch of babies ^^
@vindigo: I actually have a mist/lavender/mist female Nocturne from that pair for sale right now if you're interested! If not, totally understandable; I don't mind pinging you for the next batch of babies ^^
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@day6dreaming
I think I'll wait for the next batch so I can see what they all look like. Thanks for informing me though!
@day6dreaming
I think I'll wait for the next batch so I can see what they all look like. Thanks for informing me though!
@vindigo: Sounds good! Thank you for joining the pinglists! c:
@vindigo: Sounds good! Thank you for joining the pinglists! c:
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 497 498