Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Abysmal Paradise Hatchery (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ghiohf4.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][size=2][i]Who is this and what are we doing here?[/i] A dark portal magically appears ahead of a patch of lillies growing ariund a small transluscent pond with koi circling around the lillipads around green speckled frogs sitting on top. A magical dust suddenly sparkled the ground up to the portal like sucking out the magical feilds in the domain of the arcane. A dark shadow behind the glowling portal soon appeared, a dragon made of shadow welcomes you all to the insides of their domain. They call themself the Shadows of Abyss, or Shadow for short. A mysterious fellow, unknown for his age and type of dragon they are but however has mentioned that his body used to be long and skinny till the strange portal that he now has control over sucked him in, changing him creating just his shadow that you see following you when the sun hits you face on. Inside lies another world, almost slightly like another dimension. The civilians that live inside have small miniscule domains ruling of two adults and their young offspring to be sent outside the abyss as some offering to the outside world like a gift for sharing their world with theirs. The energy that is keeping the abyss there is thanks to shadow and their intelligent mapping skills to find the most suitable spot to keeo this small fomain alive. The portal does lead to another universe, far smaller and far more dangerous than the one outside the dark portal however all the inhabitants seem nice and friendly. The Abysmal holds many secrets that has been kept away from the outside world as if it held some sort of dark past that everyone tried to hide.[/center][/size] ----- [size=2][b]GUIDELINES[/b][/size] [LIST] [*] [size=2]each dragon costs 15 gems/15,000 treasure [B]SPECIAL EYES[/B] are 30 gems/30,000 treasure[/size]([size=1]The cost goes down once a week if there hasnt been any sold[/size]) [*] [size=2]I can hold you a dragon for 2 days at the price of 5 gems or 5000 treasure added onto your 15 gem or 15,000 fee[/size] ( [size=1] If you happen to be going out somewhere or have no space atm in your den i will happily hold your dragon for an extra 2 days with a cost of 2 gems or 2000 treasure[/size] ) [*] [size=2]Every hatchling will have a name[/size] ( [size=1] if you do not like the name i will happily offer you a rename scroll upon request to those making a purchase [/size] ) [*] [size=2]Ping lists have priority over newly hatched dragons. They will have at least two days before it is on for sale for others in the auction house to pick out the dragon they would like. If the dragon has already been sold or I have mentioned it is already claimed dont complain it's first come first serve[/size] [*] [size=2][b]PINGLISTERS!![/b] this is for you! When purchasing your dragon it will be a two way trade obviously, you send me the [b]CODE[/b] ( [size=1]example: # 689002[/size] ) when messaging me and describe the breed and colours as well! It will help clarify it a lil when i find your wishing dragon! Hopefully that makes sense[/size] [*] [size=2] If you want a certain breeding pair that is listed to be nested I'll be happy to nest. If they have recently nested and have no babies I will add you to the ping list to notify you when there are hatchlings ready![/size] [*] [size=2] There will be [b]special[/b] hatchlings every now and then that will show up in this nursery, these hatchlings will be those who havent been shown in the breeding pairs facility. They may be different but they are very special hatchlings and very unique![/size] [*][size=2]i will not be reserving eggs before or while they're nesting, once they are hatched they will be available for purchase, [b]pinglisters or first come first serve[/b] gets first pick before the remaining hatchlings are for sale through auction house.[/size] [*][size=2] if you have any concerns and questions please send me a message and I will get to you when I am online[/size] [*][size=2]If you plan on exhaulting the dragon please wait till they are in adulthood! i know i don't have much control over that but this hatchery prides itself with their babies and would like them to have at least a childhood before being sent to protect the lands from the opponents[/size] [*][size=2] Also please keep the banner in the biography of the dragon if you'd like it smaller im happy to link you a smaller version[/size] [*][size=2]If you have purchased two dragons that happen to be [b]Siblings[/b] and you then figured out that you cant breed them bc they are [b]related[/b] you will [b]not get a refund[/b] , despite any excuses there is no refunds for those who've purchased the two dragons for those purposes, sell them for whatever amount you want it saves you and me time and you at least get whatever price you set them on back with extra/little/same [*][b]PINGLISTERS ONLY[/b] Those that have decided to be on the pinglist for any hatchies gets to pay only 10,000 treasure or 10 gems, if you have bought a dragon and decided to be added onto pinglist as well full price (15 gems or 15,000 treasure) will have to be paid first before you get this discount when added, after that which ever dragon you see and want will be discounted to 10 gems or 10,000 treasure , including when these dragoms sell for cheaper you ill pay 5 gems or 5,000 treasure meanwhile the og price for when they get discounted for will be 8 gems or 8,000 treasure[/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XWjLosO.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*][size=2] I can offer you lore/background stories to your dragons you have purchased if you want[/size] ( [size=1]costs are 3 gems or 3000 treasure[/size] ) [*] [size=2][b]ADULTS ONLY[/b]!! I can level up your dragons to level 10 for 5 gems or 5000 treasure, if you want[/size][/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Fj6nbEy.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*] [size=2]24/8/2020 - Little Acorns was founded[/size] [*] [size=2]24/8/2020 - Added dragon pairs[/size] ( [size=1]Sunshine Riptide, Cascade Fountain,Pink Lightning, Silky Curtains, Autumn Clouds, Neon Toxicity, Blood Hounds, Buckwheat Daisyfields, The Great Ancient Sun, Sunny side Carnival, Jaguar Eyespots, Purple Raindrops, Firefight Frighters, Fallen Flames[/size] ) [*] [size=2]30/8/2020 added new breeding pairs: A little bit patchy and cotton candy sweets[/size] [*] [size=2]31/8/2020 Never thought it would be this too soon ANOTHER breeding pair decided to being added here: Peach perfect[/size] [*][size=2]16/9/2020 Hidden in an underwater forest lies a pair of dragons, both have found this hatchery interesting and have decided to join! Please welcome: A forest without trees![/size] [*][size=2]25/09/2020 Look who's brewing up a storm, looks like there is a new couple in the clan, The witches revenge has been summoned up to share their mysterious babies to the world![/size] [*][size=2]3/10/2020 New look new everything!! Been testing around with some stuff and currently likimg it so i hope you all like it as well!! The old banner can still be used! [*][size=2]8/10/2020 The pair Neon toxicity is taking a short break!! Don't be alarmed, the pair will come back, but until then enjoy this sacrifice. (Butterfly Bloom && Queens Jewels)[/size] [*][size=2]18/10/2020 A new pair has come to spooky town and has welcomly introduced themselves as the Nocturious Noxides![/size] [*][size=2]31/10/2020 A dark moon is rising over the towering cliffs that resides beside the beach, the waves are wildly crashing against the ridged face as a massive sphererical object begins to bring light above this spooky time! Two new dragons that have came from this rock in the sky blasted down to this land and they call themselves the [b]blood moons[/b]! [*][size=2]31/10/2020 Hatchery changed name from [b]little acorns[/b] to [b] into the forest[/b] [*][size=2]10/11/2020 Breeding Pairs have been updates, a new look is upon them! [*][size=2]10/11/2020 A wild blast and a puff of thick dark cloud towered the forest, a rumbling amd groaning sound that erupted through the rocky mountains a volvano began to mount and form. However it was unusual for such a phenomenon to occur as the volcanoe was declared extinct over 5 million years ago after it's last eruption which nearly caused the world to shatter. Two large balls of molten lava came spitting out like a cannon ball and landing across the opposite side of the forest where the volcano was sitting at. The lava began to harden before oramgish yellowish cracks began to break through the rock, out spilling a thin layer of lava seeping through the cracks almost like a runny egg. One massive crack in both pods out popped fully grown banescales, strange symbols scattered on their scales. It only seems like the devil has sent out two of their finest warriors to settle in this cursed forest, please welcome [b]The Devils Den[/b]!![/size] [*][size=2]20/11/20 Logo update, will be using this and the older art as a way to know that hey this is this hatchery! lol so yeah i will be using the veilspun artwork and the Imperial artwork together both as in bumps and affiliate list.[/size][*][size=2]21/11/20 Amongst a wild heat wave a fire broke out, it devastated the forest burning nearly over a half of it, thank god there was a rather large river flowing through, cutting the forest into two splitting and stopping the fire at its tracks. It was not long after till the fires seemed to have tamed down, the glow darkening and only small patches of fire were still lit up. In the distance through the falling ashes and tree branches a silouhette of two large dragons came storming through, as they stood at the banks of the river gazing at the dragons that have flown to the other side or swam the two gaolers gave one mighty blast staring up in the air. They admit that the fire was an accident on their behalf after fighting a rougue dragon trying to stop them from blowing the entirety of the fire. Due to the devasting fires, the dragons claimed them to be the center of the [b]FIREWOOD BURNINGS[/b][/size] [*][size=2]29/11/2020The breeding pair a little bit patchy have been removed from the hatchery and have snuck out the forest gump with amnesia's permission, she has gladly accepted and released them back outside the forest, the pollon that has latched onto their brains evapourated leaving little to no harm to the dragon pair.[/size] [*][size=2]4/12/2020 New look update.[/size] [*][size=2]10/12/2020 Opened up an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2944407/1#post_45611788]Art shop[/url] trying to reach a goal!! [*][size=2]13/12/2020 Jaguar Eyespots have arrived yet again continuing onto their legacy!! Another breeding pair has entered thr group chat as well say hello to the berry gang [b]BOYSENBERRIES[/b] [*][size=2]16/12/2020 The great ancient suns are setting. They have chosen their fate and headed east carving their names through stone[/size] [*][size=2]20/12/2020 [i]Waves kept crashing against the shores, the wind spun wildly making the waves rise upwards dividing the currents that races past the coastline. A large whirlpool, a tornado made of water something you'd see in movies and ever so rarely out in the open world. Two thick lighter tubes formed the bones of this whirl pool, visibly seeing the bubbles rush in circles through the dark blue whirlpool. The wind soon smacked downwards at the whirlpool swuashing it back into the water before another splash erupted. The two currents stopped, leaving a gap between each other and soon poked out heads. Did the loch ness monster really exist? Or was it all the dragons crazy hallucinations. It cant be, everyone is thinking and seeing the same thing, so it must be real? One of the dragons swore they gave seen this particular species of dragon before but with their memory wiped away mostly, it was just a blur buzzing around their heads. The two dragons beached themselves onto the sand raising their necks trying to intimidate the other dragons. However their curiousity got the better of them and they all circled around the pair. The two veils slowly bowed and welcomed themselves. The water became calm. The two currents still paused leaving a gap. The gap has made soothing soft ripples as the string current flowed underneath, this breed is called the [b]RIPPLED CURRENTS[/b].[/i] [*][size=2]6/02/2021 A new year, and something special has erupted the clan, a new couple storms through with their heads towering proudly beside one another. The [b]Blood veils[/b] have stumbled across new territory and has made themselves at home as they seek out to find the perfect spot to nest and thrive![/size] [*][size=2]1/3/2021 [b]Cotton Candy Sweets[/b] have retired and a new breeding pair has arrived. The [b]Pinstriped Temple[/b] have arrived to take charge[/size] [*][size=2]10/3/2021 [b]Bones Of the Phoenix[/b] has been born[/size] [*][size=2]5/5/2021 [b]Purple raindrops, rippled currents, witches revenge[/b] have been removed and given to new homes, [b]crimatic rose && Abyssidy[/b] has been introduced, the [b]veiltanics[/b] will be soon replaced by another veilspun pair[/size] [*][size=2] 13/5/2021 There's a strange upbeat echoeing through the darkened vines hanging over the trees, it gets louder and louder and louder till it deafens the loud screeching of the howling owls, a long snake like dragon danced between the branches, their appearance becoming more clearer, it wasnt those loud and joyful spirals it was in fact the [b]vocaltanics[/b] that have landed[/size] [*][size=2]17/5/2021 [b]Sunshine Riptide[/b] Pair has been removed from the hatchery[/size] [*][size=2]10/7/2021 [b]Pink lightning[/b] has been removed from the hatchery, a new breeding pair will take it's place amongst the clouds[/size] [*][size=2]03/9/2021 Hatchery name change from [b]into the forest[/b] to [b]Abysmal Paradise Hatchery[/b][/LIST]
Ghiohf4.png

Who is this and what are we doing here? A dark portal magically appears ahead of a patch of lillies growing ariund a small transluscent pond with koi circling around the lillipads around green speckled frogs sitting on top. A magical dust suddenly sparkled the ground up to the portal like sucking out the magical feilds in the domain of the arcane. A dark shadow behind the glowling portal soon appeared, a dragon made of shadow welcomes you all to the insides of their domain. They call themself the Shadows of Abyss, or Shadow for short. A mysterious fellow, unknown for his age and type of dragon they are but however has mentioned that his body used to be long and skinny till the strange portal that he now has control over sucked him in, changing him creating just his shadow that you see following you when the sun hits you face on. Inside lies another world, almost slightly like another dimension.
The civilians that live inside have small miniscule domains ruling of two adults and their young offspring to be sent outside the abyss as some offering to the outside world like a gift for sharing their world with theirs. The energy that is keeping the abyss there is thanks to shadow and their intelligent mapping skills to find the most suitable spot to keeo this small fomain alive. The portal does lead to another universe, far smaller and far more dangerous than the one outside the dark portal however all the inhabitants seem nice and friendly.
The Abysmal holds many secrets that has been kept away from the outside world as if it held some sort of dark past that everyone tried to hide.

GUIDELINES
  • each dragon costs 15 gems/15,000 treasure SPECIAL EYES are 30 gems/30,000 treasure(The cost goes down once a week if there hasnt been any sold)
  • I can hold you a dragon for 2 days at the price of 5 gems or 5000 treasure added onto your 15 gem or 15,000 fee ( If you happen to be going out somewhere or have no space atm in your den i will happily hold your dragon for an extra 2 days with a cost of 2 gems or 2000 treasure )
  • Every hatchling will have a name ( if you do not like the name i will happily offer you a rename scroll upon request to those making a purchase )
  • Ping lists have priority over newly hatched dragons. They will have at least two days before it is on for sale for others in the auction house to pick out the dragon they would like. If the dragon has already been sold or I have mentioned it is already claimed dont complain it's first come first serve
  • PINGLISTERS!! this is for you! When purchasing your dragon it will be a two way trade obviously, you send me the CODE ( example: # 689002 ) when messaging me and describe the breed and colours as well! It will help clarify it a lil when i find your wishing dragon! Hopefully that makes sense
  • If you want a certain breeding pair that is listed to be nested I'll be happy to nest. If they have recently nested and have no babies I will add you to the ping list to notify you when there are hatchlings ready!
  • There will be special hatchlings every now and then that will show up in this nursery, these hatchlings will be those who havent been shown in the breeding pairs facility. They may be different but they are very special hatchlings and very unique!
  • i will not be reserving eggs before or while they're nesting, once they are hatched they will be available for purchase, pinglisters or first come first serve gets first pick before the remaining hatchlings are for sale through auction house.
  • if you have any concerns and questions please send me a message and I will get to you when I am online
  • If you plan on exhaulting the dragon please wait till they are in adulthood! i know i don't have much control over that but this hatchery prides itself with their babies and would like them to have at least a childhood before being sent to protect the lands from the opponents
  • Also please keep the banner in the biography of the dragon if you'd like it smaller im happy to link you a smaller version
  • If you have purchased two dragons that happen to be Siblings and you then figured out that you cant breed them bc they are related you will not get a refund , despite any excuses there is no refunds for those who've purchased the two dragons for those purposes, sell them for whatever amount you want it saves you and me time and you at least get whatever price you set them on back with extra/little/same
  • PINGLISTERS ONLY
    Those that have decided to be on the pinglist for any hatchies gets to pay only 10,000 treasure or 10 gems, if you have bought a dragon and decided to be added onto pinglist as well full price (15 gems or 15,000 treasure) will have to be paid first before you get this discount when added, after that which ever dragon you see and want will be discounted to 10 gems or 10,000 treasure , including when these dragoms sell for cheaper you ill pay 5 gems or 5,000 treasure meanwhile the og price for when they get discounted for will be 8 gems or 8,000 treasure
XWjLosO.png
  • I can offer you lore/background stories to your dragons you have purchased if you want ( costs are 3 gems or 3000 treasure )
  • ADULTS ONLY!! I can level up your dragons to level 10 for 5 gems or 5000 treasure, if you want
Fj6nbEy.png
  • 24/8/2020 - Little Acorns was founded
  • 24/8/2020 - Added dragon pairs ( Sunshine Riptide, Cascade Fountain,Pink Lightning, Silky Curtains, Autumn Clouds, Neon Toxicity, Blood Hounds, Buckwheat Daisyfields, The Great Ancient Sun, Sunny side Carnival, Jaguar Eyespots, Purple Raindrops, Firefight Frighters, Fallen Flames )
  • 30/8/2020 added new breeding pairs: A little bit patchy and cotton candy sweets
  • 31/8/2020 Never thought it would be this too soon ANOTHER breeding pair decided to being added here: Peach perfect
  • 16/9/2020 Hidden in an underwater forest lies a pair of dragons, both have found this hatchery interesting and have decided to join! Please welcome: A forest without trees!
  • 25/09/2020 Look who's brewing up a storm, looks like there is a new couple in the clan, The witches revenge has been summoned up to share their mysterious babies to the world!
  • 3/10/2020 New look new everything!! Been testing around with some stuff and currently likimg it so i hope you all like it as well!! The old banner can still be used!
  • 8/10/2020 The pair Neon toxicity is taking a short break!! Don't be alarmed, the pair will come back, but until then enjoy this sacrifice. (Butterfly Bloom && Queens Jewels)
  • 18/10/2020 A new pair has come to spooky town and has welcomly introduced themselves as the Nocturious Noxides!
  • 31/10/2020 A dark moon is rising over the towering cliffs that resides beside the beach, the waves are wildly crashing against the ridged face as a massive sphererical object begins to bring light above this spooky time! Two new dragons that have came from this rock in the sky blasted down to this land and they call themselves the blood moons!
  • 31/10/2020 Hatchery changed name from little acorns to into the forest
  • 10/11/2020 Breeding Pairs have been updates, a new look is upon them!
  • 10/11/2020 A wild blast and a puff of thick dark cloud towered the forest, a rumbling amd groaning sound that erupted through the rocky mountains a volvano began to mount and form. However it was unusual for such a phenomenon to occur as the volcanoe was declared extinct over 5 million years ago after it's last eruption which nearly caused the world to shatter. Two large balls of molten lava came spitting out like a cannon ball and landing across the opposite side of the forest where the volcano was sitting at. The lava began to harden before oramgish yellowish cracks began to break through the rock, out spilling a thin layer of lava seeping through the cracks almost like a runny egg. One massive crack in both pods out popped fully grown banescales, strange symbols scattered on their scales. It only seems like the devil has sent out two of their finest warriors to settle in this cursed forest, please welcome The Devils Den!!
  • 20/11/20 Logo update, will be using this and the older art as a way to know that hey this is this hatchery! lol so yeah i will be using the veilspun artwork and the Imperial artwork together both as in bumps and affiliate list.
  • 21/11/20 Amongst a wild heat wave a fire broke out, it devastated the forest burning nearly over a half of it, thank god there was a rather large river flowing through, cutting the forest into two splitting and stopping the fire at its tracks. It was not long after till the fires seemed to have tamed down, the glow darkening and only small patches of fire were still lit up. In the distance through the falling ashes and tree branches a silouhette of two large dragons came storming through, as they stood at the banks of the river gazing at the dragons that have flown to the other side or swam the two gaolers gave one mighty blast staring up in the air. They admit that the fire was an accident on their behalf after fighting a rougue dragon trying to stop them from blowing the entirety of the fire. Due to the devasting fires, the dragons claimed them to be the center of the FIREWOOD BURNINGS
  • 29/11/2020The breeding pair a little bit patchy have been removed from the hatchery and have snuck out the forest gump with amnesia's permission, she has gladly accepted and released them back outside the forest, the pollon that has latched onto their brains evapourated leaving little to no harm to the dragon pair.
  • 4/12/2020 New look update.
  • 10/12/2020 Opened up an Art shop trying to reach a goal!!
  • 13/12/2020 Jaguar Eyespots have arrived yet again continuing onto their legacy!! Another breeding pair has entered thr group chat as well say hello to the berry gang BOYSENBERRIES
  • 16/12/2020 The great ancient suns are setting. They have chosen their fate and headed east carving their names through stone
  • 20/12/2020 Waves kept crashing against the shores, the wind spun wildly making the waves rise upwards dividing the currents that races past the coastline. A large whirlpool, a tornado made of water something you'd see in movies and ever so rarely out in the open world. Two thick lighter tubes formed the bones of this whirl pool, visibly seeing the bubbles rush in circles through the dark blue whirlpool. The wind soon smacked downwards at the whirlpool swuashing it back into the water before another splash erupted. The two currents stopped, leaving a gap between each other and soon poked out heads. Did the loch ness monster really exist? Or was it all the dragons crazy hallucinations. It cant be, everyone is thinking and seeing the same thing, so it must be real? One of the dragons swore they gave seen this particular species of dragon before but with their memory wiped away mostly, it was just a blur buzzing around their heads. The two dragons beached themselves onto the sand raising their necks trying to intimidate the other dragons. However their curiousity got the better of them and they all circled around the pair. The two veils slowly bowed and welcomed themselves. The water became calm. The two currents still paused leaving a gap. The gap has made soothing soft ripples as the string current flowed underneath, this breed is called the RIPPLED CURRENTS.
  • 6/02/2021 A new year, and something special has erupted the clan, a new couple storms through with their heads towering proudly beside one another. The Blood veils have stumbled across new territory and has made themselves at home as they seek out to find the perfect spot to nest and thrive!
  • 1/3/2021 Cotton Candy Sweets have retired and a new breeding pair has arrived. The Pinstriped Temple have arrived to take charge
  • 10/3/2021 Bones Of the Phoenix has been born
  • 5/5/2021 Purple raindrops, rippled currents, witches revenge have been removed and given to new homes, crimatic rose && Abyssidy has been introduced, the veiltanics will be soon replaced by another veilspun pair
  • 13/5/2021 There's a strange upbeat echoeing through the darkened vines hanging over the trees, it gets louder and louder and louder till it deafens the loud screeching of the howling owls, a long snake like dragon danced between the branches, their appearance becoming more clearer, it wasnt those loud and joyful spirals it was in fact the vocaltanics that have landed
  • 17/5/2021 Sunshine Riptide Pair has been removed from the hatchery
  • 10/7/2021 Pink lightning has been removed from the hatchery, a new breeding pair will take it's place amongst the clouds
  • 03/9/2021 Hatchery name change from into the forest to Abysmal Paradise Hatchery
Xuitimy.giftumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ...welcome home...tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png5faUfOn.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/U1LwZQA.png[/img][/center] [center][sub][b]Free renaming scrolls will be given for free upon purchasing if you do not like the name, click on the image to purchase[/b][/sub][/center] -----
U1LwZQA.png
Free renaming scrolls will be given for free upon purchasing if you do not like the name, click on the image to purchase

Xuitimy.giftumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ...welcome home...tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png5faUfOn.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hqVIKm6.png[/img][/center] ----- [center]×[/center] ----- [center][size=6][b]MODERN PAIRS[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]×[/center] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5pleOd7.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#943B2B]×[/color]AUTUMN PLAINS[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Fire Swirl, Sunset Starmap [*] Secondary Gene: Fire Blend, Sunset Alloy [*] Tertiary Gene: Fire Peacock, Sunset Glimmer [*] Eye Type: Arcane Uncommon, Light Uncommon [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tDNDUIv.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/2dQYCYr.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#5D161B]×[/color]BLOOD HOUND TEMPLE[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Cherry Pinstripe, Blood Skink [*] Secondary Gene: Cherry Trail, Berry Spinner [*] Tertiary Gene: Crimson Capsule, Ruby Runes [*] Eye Type: Nature Common, Wind Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JFTfMyP.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/FM7jmEF.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#DE8B4D]×[/color]BUCKWHEAT DAISYFEILDS [/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Ivory Poison, Ivory Tapir [*] Secondary Gene: Ivory Toxin, Cantelope Straiton [*] Tertiary Gene: Ivory Capsule, Red Basic [*] Eye Type: Light Unusual, Nature Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SuhcOpg.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3eXpBnY.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#DE8B4D]×[/color]SUNNYSIDE CARNIVAL[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Sunset Swirl, Sunset Petals [*] Secondary Gene: Sunset Marbled, Sunset Butterfly [*] Tertiary Gene: Sunset Glimmer, Cantelope Glimmer [*] Eye Type: Arcane Common, Wind Uncommon [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dZk4Uyj.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/oAxHglA.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#2E0E0F]×[/color]BLOOMFLIES[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Blood Petals, Blood Wasp [*] Secondary Gene: Blood Butterfly, Blood Bee [*] Tertiary Gene: Blood Glimmer, Navy Stained [*] Eye Type: Wind Rare, Plague Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5STtgAo.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/QpfObZw.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#3A1A2C]×[/color]BLOOD MOON[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Blood Wasp, Blood Wasp [*] Secondary Gene: Blood Constellation, Blood Alloy [*] Tertiary Gene: Storm Stained, Twilight Stained [*] Eye Type: Fire Uncommon, Arcane Rare [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qyfye1B.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vha0cRF.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=red]×[/color]CRIMATIC ROSES[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Crimson Ripple, Garnet Ripple [*] Secondary Gene: Crimson Current, Crimson Shimmer [*] Tertiary Gene: Moon Underbelly, Crimson Underbelly [*] Eye Type: Ice Common, Lightning Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XeVWDtc.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/rfWy37n.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#BE9080]×[/color]PEACHY PATCH[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Peach Pinstripe, Peach Petals [*] Secondary Gene: Peach Trail, Peach Butterfly [*] Tertiary Gene: Sunset Peacock, Orange Glimmer [*] Eye Type: Fire Uncommon, Wind Uncommon [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/e4ecQtT.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/D5u8TzR.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#480F22]×[/color]BOYSENBERRY DINERY[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Wine Savannah, Fuchsia Pinstripe [*] Secondary Gene: Wine Safari, Blood Alloy [*] Tertiary Gene: Carmine Capsule, Rasberry Trail [*] Eye Type: Water Rare, Arcane Unusual [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sLNxQCI.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NEYMjR0.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#943B2B]×[/color]DIETIES FATHOM[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Metals Flaunt , Metals Flaunt [*] Secondary Gene: Metals Flare , Metals Flare [*] Tertiary Gene: Metals Veined , Sunset Stained [*] Eye Type: Light Uncommon, Fire Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fafBLct.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] × ----- [center][size=6][b]ANCIENT PAIRS[/b][/size][/center] ----- × ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EgBsne.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=Blue]×[/color]ABYSSIDY[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Abyss Ragged (Banescale), Abyss Ragged (Banescale) [*] Secondary Gene: Abyss Tear (Banescale), Abyss Tear (Banescale) [*] Tertiary Gene: Cyan Trimmings (Banescale), Abyss Skeletal (Banescale) [*] Eye Type: Lightning Unusual, Shadow Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EFqjuGs.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mixq34O.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#B7301C]×[/color]DRAGON BLOOD[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Sanguine Tapir (Veilspun), Sanguine Tapir (Veilspun) [*] Secondary Gene: Sanguine Striaton (Veilspun), Sanguine Striaton (Veilspun) [*] Tertiary Gene: Sanguine Thorns (Veilspun), Sanguine Branches (Veilspun) [*] Eye Type: Plague Uncommon, Plague Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PHYz4Zm.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/q9kb0BX.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=Pink]×[/color]ROSEBUD GARDEN[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Rose Pinstripe (Gaoler), Pearl Pinstripe (Gaoler) [*] Secondary Gene: Rose Trail (Gaoler), Rose Trail (Gaoler) [*] Tertiary Gene: Cottoncandy Blossom (Gaoler), Maize Blossom (Gaoler) [*] Eye Type: Ice Common, Lightning Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M1tk48g.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/ukIkC43.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#1B0405]×[/color]DEVILS DEN[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Sanguine Ragged (Banescale), Blood Ragged (Banescale) [*] Secondary Gene: Sanguine Tear (Banescale), Blood Tear (Banescale) [*] Tertiary Gene: Sanguine Skeletal (Banescale), Blood Wraith (Banescale) [*] Eye Type: Arcane Faceted, Plague Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aA3O1wB.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/iDX0suW.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#DA8D58]×[/color]PINSTRIPED TOWERS[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Cherry Pinstripe (Gaoler), Cantelope Pinstripe (Gaoler) [*] Secondary Gene: Cherry Trail (Gaoler), Cantelope Trail (Gaoler) [*] Tertiary Gene: Cherry Shardflank (Gaoler], Obsidian Gnarlhorns (Gaoler) [*] Eye Type: Shadow Uncommon, Plague Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dWcOHkE.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/u2T4MjJ.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=purple]×[/color]THUMBLEWEED[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Shadow Shell (Veilspun),Shadow Shell (Veilspun) [*] Secondary Gene: Shadow Web (Veilspun),Shadow Web (Veilspun) [*] Tertiary Gene: Silver Branches (Veilspun),Fuchsia Branches (Veilspun) [*] Eye Type: Ice Common , Plague Uncommon [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bASoQsD.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/K7bLoLZ.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=pink]×[/color]PASVEILS[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Pearl Shell (Veilspun), Pearl Shell (Veilspun) [*] Secondary Gene: Pearl Web (Veilspun), Pearl Web (Veilspun) [*] Tertiary Gene: Pearl Diaphanous (Veilspun), Pearl Branches (Veilspun) [*] Eye Type: Shadow Unusual, Ice Uncommon [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/N30hY6o.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7bCdswh.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=orange]×[/color]BONES OF THE PHOENIX[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Orange Pinstripe (Banescale) , Fire Ragged (Banescale) [*] Secondary Gene: Orange Trail (Banescale) , Fire Tear (Banescale) [*] Tertiary Gene: Gold Skeletal (Banescale) , Charcoal Wraith (Banescale) [*] Eye Type: Ice Unusual, Fire Rare [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FLvKY7c.gif[/center] [/columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] [center]----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/2ah1zwj.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=orange]×[/color]VEILTANICS[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Orange Shell (Veilspun) , Orange shell, (Veilspun) [*] Secondary Gene: Orange Web (Veilspun), Orange Web (Veilspun) [*] Tertiary Gene: Thicket Branches (Veilspun), Canteloupe Basic [*] Eye Type: Light Common, Plague Pastel [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ngacWVx.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/o7aBrcj.gif[/img][nextcol] [b][size=6][color=#3E3DA2]×[/color]VOCALTANICS[/size][/b] ----- [LIST] [*] Primary Gene: Orca Skink (Veilspun) , Orca Skink (Veilspun) [*] Secondary Gene: Orca Spinner (Veilspun) , Orca Spinner (Veilspun) [*] Tertiary Gene: Orca Eyespots (Veilspun) , Orca Branches (Veilspun) [*] Eye Type: Wind Common, Wind Common [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SbxLiGE.gif[/center] [/columns] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191257] [size=1]Template Base by AngelAura[/size][/url][/center]
hqVIKm6.png

MODERN PAIRS

5pleOd7.gif ×AUTUMN PLAINS
  • Primary Gene: Fire Swirl, Sunset Starmap
  • Secondary Gene: Fire Blend, Sunset Alloy
  • Tertiary Gene: Fire Peacock, Sunset Glimmer
  • Eye Type: Arcane Uncommon, Light Uncommon
tDNDUIv.gif

2dQYCYr.gif ×BLOOD HOUND TEMPLE
  • Primary Gene: Cherry Pinstripe, Blood Skink
  • Secondary Gene: Cherry Trail, Berry Spinner
  • Tertiary Gene: Crimson Capsule, Ruby Runes
  • Eye Type: Nature Common, Wind Common
JFTfMyP.gif

FM7jmEF.gif ×BUCKWHEAT DAISYFEILDS
  • Primary Gene: Ivory Poison, Ivory Tapir
  • Secondary Gene: Ivory Toxin, Cantelope Straiton
  • Tertiary Gene: Ivory Capsule, Red Basic
  • Eye Type: Light Unusual, Nature Common
SuhcOpg.gif

3eXpBnY.gif ×SUNNYSIDE
CARNIVAL

• Primary Gene: Sunset Swirl, Sunset Petals
  • Secondary Gene: Sunset Marbled, Sunset Butterfly
  • Tertiary Gene: Sunset Glimmer, Cantelope Glimmer
  • Eye Type: Arcane Common, Wind Uncommon
dZk4Uyj.gif

oAxHglA.gif ×BLOOMFLIES
  • Primary Gene: Blood Petals, Blood Wasp
  • Secondary Gene: Blood Butterfly, Blood Bee
  • Tertiary Gene: Blood Glimmer, Navy Stained
  • Eye Type: Wind Rare, Plague Common
5STtgAo.gif

QpfObZw.gif ×BLOOD MOON
  • Primary Gene: Blood Wasp, Blood Wasp
  • Secondary Gene: Blood Constellation, Blood Alloy
  • Tertiary Gene: Storm Stained, Twilight Stained
  • Eye Type: Fire Uncommon, Arcane Rare
qyfye1B.gif

Vha0cRF.gif ×CRIMATIC ROSES
  • Primary Gene: Crimson Ripple, Garnet Ripple
  • Secondary Gene: Crimson Current, Crimson Shimmer
  • Tertiary Gene: Moon Underbelly, Crimson Underbelly
  • Eye Type: Ice Common, Lightning Common
XeVWDtc.gif

rfWy37n.gif ×PEACHY PATCH
  • Primary Gene: Peach Pinstripe, Peach Petals
  • Secondary Gene: Peach Trail, Peach Butterfly
  • Tertiary Gene: Sunset Peacock, Orange Glimmer
  • Eye Type: Fire Uncommon, Wind Uncommon
e4ecQtT.gif

D5u8TzR.gif ×BOYSENBERRY DINERY
  • Primary Gene: Wine Savannah, Fuchsia Pinstripe
  • Secondary Gene: Wine Safari, Blood Alloy
  • Tertiary Gene: Carmine Capsule, Rasberry Trail
  • Eye Type: Water Rare, Arcane Unusual
sLNxQCI.gif

NEYMjR0.gif ×DIETIES FATHOM
  • Primary Gene: Metals Flaunt , Metals Flaunt
  • Secondary Gene: Metals Flare , Metals Flare
  • Tertiary Gene: Metals Veined , Sunset Stained
  • Eye Type: Light Uncommon, Fire Common
fafBLct.gif

ANCIENT PAIRS

1EgBsne.gif ×ABYSSIDY
  • Primary Gene: Abyss Ragged (Banescale), Abyss Ragged (Banescale)
  • Secondary Gene: Abyss Tear (Banescale), Abyss Tear (Banescale)
  • Tertiary Gene: Cyan Trimmings (Banescale), Abyss Skeletal (Banescale)
  • Eye Type: Lightning Unusual, Shadow Common
EFqjuGs.gif

mixq34O.gif ×DRAGON BLOOD
  • Primary Gene: Sanguine Tapir (Veilspun), Sanguine Tapir (Veilspun)
  • Secondary Gene: Sanguine Striaton (Veilspun), Sanguine Striaton (Veilspun)
  • Tertiary Gene: Sanguine Thorns (Veilspun), Sanguine Branches (Veilspun)
  • Eye Type: Plague Uncommon, Plague Common
PHYz4Zm.gif

q9kb0BX.gif ×ROSEBUD GARDEN
  • Primary Gene: Rose Pinstripe (Gaoler), Pearl Pinstripe (Gaoler)
  • Secondary Gene: Rose Trail (Gaoler), Rose Trail (Gaoler)
  • Tertiary Gene: Cottoncandy Blossom (Gaoler), Maize Blossom (Gaoler)
  • Eye Type: Ice Common, Lightning Common
M1tk48g.gif

ukIkC43.gif ×DEVILS DEN
  • Primary Gene: Sanguine Ragged (Banescale), Blood Ragged (Banescale)
  • Secondary Gene: Sanguine Tear (Banescale), Blood Tear (Banescale)
  • Tertiary Gene: Sanguine Skeletal (Banescale), Blood Wraith (Banescale)
  • Eye Type: Arcane Faceted, Plague Common
aA3O1wB.gif

iDX0suW.gif ×PINSTRIPED TOWERS
  • Primary Gene: Cherry Pinstripe (Gaoler), Cantelope Pinstripe (Gaoler)
  • Secondary Gene: Cherry Trail (Gaoler), Cantelope Trail (Gaoler)
  • Tertiary Gene: Cherry Shardflank (Gaoler], Obsidian Gnarlhorns (Gaoler)
  • Eye Type: Shadow Uncommon, Plague Common
dWcOHkE.gif

u2T4MjJ.gif ×THUMBLEWEED
  • Primary Gene: Shadow Shell (Veilspun),Shadow Shell (Veilspun)
  • Secondary Gene: Shadow Web (Veilspun),Shadow Web (Veilspun)
  • Tertiary Gene: Silver Branches (Veilspun),Fuchsia Branches (Veilspun)
  • Eye Type: Ice Common , Plague Uncommon
bASoQsD.gif

K7bLoLZ.gif ×PASVEILS
  • Primary Gene: Pearl Shell (Veilspun), Pearl Shell (Veilspun)
  • Secondary Gene: Pearl Web (Veilspun), Pearl Web (Veilspun)
  • Tertiary Gene: Pearl Diaphanous (Veilspun), Pearl Branches (Veilspun)
  • Eye Type: Shadow Unusual, Ice Uncommon
N30hY6o.gif

7bCdswh.gif ×BONES OF THE PHOENIX
  • Primary Gene: Orange Pinstripe (Banescale) , Fire Ragged (Banescale)
  • Secondary Gene: Orange Trail (Banescale) , Fire Tear (Banescale)
  • Tertiary Gene: Gold Skeletal (Banescale) , Charcoal Wraith (Banescale)
  • Eye Type: Ice Unusual, Fire Rare
FLvKY7c.gif

2ah1zwj.gif ×VEILTANICS
  • Primary Gene: Orange Shell (Veilspun) , Orange shell, (Veilspun)
  • Secondary Gene: Orange Web (Veilspun), Orange Web (Veilspun)
  • Tertiary Gene: Thicket Branches (Veilspun), Canteloupe Basic
  • Eye Type: Light Common, Plague Pastel
ngacWVx.gif

o7aBrcj.gif ×VOCALTANICS
  • Primary Gene: Orca Skink (Veilspun) , Orca Skink (Veilspun)
  • Secondary Gene: Orca Spinner (Veilspun) , Orca Spinner (Veilspun)
  • Tertiary Gene: Orca Eyespots (Veilspun) , Orca Branches (Veilspun)
  • Eye Type: Wind Common, Wind Common
SbxLiGE.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1PHeSmi.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=1][b]GENERAL LIST[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]@nearamalfore[/size] [*][size=1]@Kkoa[/size] [*][size=1]@nappez[/size] [*][size=1]@sadashi[/size] [*][size=1]@almosteverything[/size] [*][size=1]@stormytehcat11[/size] [*][size=1]@Fwooomf[/size] [*][size=1]@Evsaurus[/size] [*][size=1]@Maranimh[/size] [*][size=1]@EuphoriasDelight[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]AUTUMN CLOUDS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]@Emils[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]BLOOD HOUNDS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [size=1][b]BUCKWHEAT DAISYFIELDS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]@Amouress[/size] [*] [/LIST] [size=1][b]SUNNY SIDE CARNIVAL[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]@PoisonousPossums[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]ABYSSIDY[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]No one currently[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]PINSTRIPE TEMPLES[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]No one currently[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]FIREWOOD BURNINGS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]No one currently[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]THUMBLEWEED[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]No one currently[/size] [/LIST] [size=1][b]PEACH PURFECT[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]no one currently[/size][/List] [size=1][b]FLOWER BUDS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]@Omurice[/size][/list] [size=1][b]DEVILS DEN[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][Size=1]@PoisonousPossums[/size][/list] [size=1][b]VEILTANICS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][Size=1]@onyxragdoll[/size][/LIST] [size=1][b]PASVIELS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][Size=1]@onyxragdoll[/size][/LIST]
1PHeSmi.png

GENERAL LIST
AUTUMN CLOUDS

BLOOD HOUNDS

BUCKWHEAT DAISYFIELDS
SUNNY SIDE CARNIVAL
ABYSSIDY
  • No one currently

PINSTRIPE TEMPLES
  • No one currently

FIREWOOD BURNINGS
  • No one currently

THUMBLEWEED
  • No one currently

PEACH PURFECT
  • no one currently

FLOWER BUDS
DEVILS DEN
VEILTANICS
PASVIELS
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6bhWRAX.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=788222&page=1][img]https://i.imgur.com/DJKy9Pa.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2864700/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/LkI64YX.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2907902][img]https://i.imgur.com/g7OS7JU.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2913418][img]https://i.imgur.com/hCvFXzm.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2933300][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeAQgp1.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2941526][img]https://i.postimg.cc/TYKzcM1W/Eclipse-Banner-Small.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [size=2]If wanting to become an Affiliate just copy the link and message me your link to your hatchery below or message me![/size] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2901533][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ghiohf4.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [center][b]bump sticker[/b][/center] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2901533][img]https://i.imgur.com/a70muQ0.png[/img][/url][/center][/code]
6bhWRAX.png

DJKy9Pa.jpg
LkI64YX.png

g7OS7JU.png
hCvFXzm.jpg
ZeAQgp1.png
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png

If wanting to become an Affiliate just copy the link and message me your link to your hatchery below or message me!
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2901533][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ghiohf4.png[/img][/url][/center]
bump sticker
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2901533][img]https://i.imgur.com/a70muQ0.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Cultnight Hello there! I added you to my affiliates, and also wanted to know if you could add me to your general pinglist? You have a looooot of babies that are just my flavor. Really really tempted by that little Pink Lightning boy, but I'd want him with a pink range tertiary, so I'll wait for now~
@Cultnight Hello there! I added you to my affiliates, and also wanted to know if you could add me to your general pinglist? You have a looooot of babies that are just my flavor. Really really tempted by that little Pink Lightning boy, but I'd want him with a pink range tertiary, so I'll wait for now~
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@Nearamalfore
Thank you!! All dones there bud, added you onto the general pinglist!! Im glad you like the hatchlings! Hopefully the next batch of Pink lightnings there will be that special dragon waiting inside one of the eggs!!
@Nearamalfore
Thank you!! All dones there bud, added you onto the general pinglist!! Im glad you like the hatchlings! Hopefully the next batch of Pink lightnings there will be that special dragon waiting inside one of the eggs!!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hIQOfo2.jpg[/img]
hIQOfo2.jpg
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
[center][B]PINGLISTERS[/B] @NearaMalfore [sub] Remember these will last for 2 days off the auction house, hopefully that is enough time to decide! If things do get in the way just lmk and i'll gladly hold them for an extra 2 days[sub] [QUOTE][center][B]THE GREAT ANCIENT ONES[/B][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63620258][img]https://i.imgur.com/QpMUqst.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=2]Willow | Female | Gaoler | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/size][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63620259][img]https://i.imgur.com/bpFE8Pt.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=2]Maximillian | Female | Gaoler | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/size][/center] ----- [center][color=lightblue][B]SPECIALS[/B][/color][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63620265][img]https://i.imgur.com/fdZD5Zi.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=2]Misu | Female | Guardian | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/size][/center][/QUOTE]
PINGLISTERS
@NearaMalfore

Remember these will last for 2 days off the auction house, hopefully that is enough time to decide! If things do get in the way just lmk and i'll gladly hold them for an extra 2 days

Quote:
THE GREAT ANCIENT ONES
QpMUqst.png
Willow | Female | Gaoler | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure

bpFE8Pt.png
Maximillian | Female | Gaoler | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure

SPECIALS
fdZD5Zi.png
Misu | Female | Guardian | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure
[center][B]PINGLISTERS[/B][/CENTER] [center]@NearaMalfore[/center] [quote][center][b]FIREFIGHT FRIGHTERS[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63657531][img]https://i.imgur.com/Enlw1hM.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=2] Devorak | Male | Banescale | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/size][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63657532][img]https://i.imgur.com/YKZc5XD.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=2]Chaos | Male | Banescale | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/size][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63657533][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KHBf3t.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=2]Azar | Male | Banescale | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure[/size][/center][/quote]
PINGLISTERS
Quote:
FIREFIGHT FRIGHTERS
Enlw1hM.png
Devorak | Male | Banescale | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure

YKZc5XD.png
Chaos | Male | Banescale | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure

7KHBf3t.png
Azar | Male | Banescale | 10 gems or 10,000 treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59