Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cryo's Subspecies Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
@Novais

No problem! I just wanted to check in. ^_^ I understand having treasure issues.
@Novais

No problem! I just wanted to check in. ^_^ I understand having treasure issues.
Just got some new hatches in! :D
Just got some new hatches in! :D
@Novais

Hello! It's been a while, so I was wondering if you were still interested in the muse.
@Novais

Hello! It's been a while, so I was wondering if you were still interested in the muse.
@Sirenhead

Hello! It's been quite some time. Are you still interested in the muse I have here?
@Sirenhead

Hello! It's been quite some time. Are you still interested in the muse I have here?
@Cryoluxa I'm not super familiar with hatcheries, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, but can I please buy a child of those hoshizakura gaolers for 30kt or so?
@Cryoluxa I'm not super familiar with hatcheries, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, but can I please buy a child of those hoshizakura gaolers for 30kt or so?
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
@kimnoodles

Sure! I was planning on putting them on a nest at some point here since some more lair space recently opened up for me. I'll put you on the list and let you know when the kids are available!
@kimnoodles

Sure! I was planning on putting them on a nest at some point here since some more lair space recently opened up for me. I'll put you on the list and let you know when the kids are available!
@Cryoluxa thank you!!
@Cryoluxa thank you!!
maGaaTX.png

if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
@kimnoodles

Of course! ^_^ I already contacted the one whose nest I've been using, but I haven't heard back yet. This could take a bit of time, but I have you on a pinglist, and if I don't hear back from this person in a couple days, I have a backup nester I can contact.
@kimnoodles

Of course! ^_^ I already contacted the one whose nest I've been using, but I haven't heard back yet. This could take a bit of time, but I have you on a pinglist, and if I don't hear back from this person in a couple days, I have a backup nester I can contact.
@kimnoodles

They are on their way to their vacation in Arcane! They'll be on a nest soon. ^_^
@kimnoodles

They are on their way to their vacation in Arcane! They'll be on a nest soon. ^_^
@Cryoluxa okay, thank you!!
@Cryoluxa okay, thank you!!
maGaaTX.png

Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5