Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Breeding request
[emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=left wing size=1][b]Hello, I'm Seth She/her is preferred.[/b][emoji=right wing size=1] You may ask for babies of Breeding pairs Prices of the pairs will vary![emoji=snowflake size=1] [b]Breeding pairs![/b] Orca and Eclpisewing- Midnight babies [emoji=full moon size=1] [emoji=full moon size=1] Midnight babies can either be a Guardian or a Pearlcatcher[emoji=full moon size=1] UhOhSisters and Radioactive- Radioactive babies [emoji=cauldron size=1] [emoji=cauldron size=1] Radioactive babies can either be Noturne or Imperial[emoji=cauldron size=1] Ghost or Acht and Cryptstalker- Obsidian, obsidian, [colored babies][emoji=black gem size=1] [emoji=black gem size=1] Obsidian, obsidian, [colored babies] are either, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, or Skydancer[emoji=black gem size=1] Esme and Hyponodragon- Wildclaw butterflies[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] Wildclaw butterflies are Wildclaws?[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] Cyancore and bluecore- robin Coatls [emoji=blue star size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1] Robin Coatls are Coatls?[emoji=blue star size=1] [b]Opal and crystalic are Siblings[/b] [b]Uixs and Xiu are Siblings[/b] You may request for babies, But you'll have to wait. Also! request them on my [b]Profile page[/b] Because I never check the forums
Hello, I'm Seth She/her is preferred.
You may ask for babies of Breeding pairs
Prices of the pairs will vary!

Breeding pairs!

Orca and Eclpisewing- Midnight babies

Midnight babies can either be a Guardian or a Pearlcatcher

UhOhSisters and Radioactive- Radioactive babies

Radioactive babies can either be Noturne or Imperial

Ghost or Acht and Cryptstalker- Obsidian, obsidian, [colored babies]

Obsidian, obsidian, [colored babies] are either, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, or Skydancer

Esme and Hyponodragon- Wildclaw butterflies

Wildclaw butterflies are Wildclaws?

Cyancore and bluecore- robin Coatls

Robin Coatls are Coatls?

Opal and crystalic are Siblings
Uixs and Xiu are Siblings

You may request for babies, But you'll have to wait.
Also! request them on my Profile page Because I never check the forums
To help with the code, for any code you do, delete anything after png. Also if you are trying to link something, add [url=] before and [/url] after. After the equal sign, paste the address of where you want to link it to.
Here is a helpful guide a friend sent :

First guide
and here is another
Second guide
To help with the code, for any code you do, delete anything after png. Also if you are trying to link something, add [url=] before and [/url] after. After the equal sign, paste the address of where you want to link it to.
Here is a helpful guide a friend sent :

First guide
and here is another
Second guide
TCOg4IY.png They/ Them DVynlKm.png wUSuH39.png
TCOg4IY.png+3 FR Time
TCOg4IY.png Constellation Hatchery
TCOg4IY.png Constellation Style
TCOg4IY.png Lair aesthetic sale