Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Danger Noodles
1 2
Calling all snek lovers! Love snakes and want one of your very own danger noodles in your lair? Well, here's the subspecies for you!

Other morphs or species of snakes may be added in the future; please look out for them! So far, we plan on adding California red sided garters, along with a few other species of garters. I'm sure with FR's colors and genes, we'll find a way to incorporate some neat morphs as well :)
Calling all snek lovers! Love snakes and want one of your very own danger noodles in your lair? Well, here's the subspecies for you!

Other morphs or species of snakes may be added in the future; please look out for them! So far, we plan on adding California red sided garters, along with a few other species of garters. I'm sure with FR's colors and genes, we'll find a way to incorporate some neat morphs as well :)
[columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/K367Dbr.jpg[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]........[/color] [nextcol][center][font=Century Gothic][size=6]GENERAL RULES:[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Times New Roman]RATIO: 1:1000 (may change)[/font][/center] ------ [LIST] [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]This subspecies thread is primarily managed by ViciousCurse. If you have any questions or concerns, please notify ViciousCurse. However, RisenWolf does make a major contribution to this subspecies as well. [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]All danger noodles can be held for up to three days. [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]First come, first served. But don't fret, these pairs will be bred fairly often! [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]You have up to three days to send payment, if you have failed to do so, the baby will be relisted. [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]Please use the order form. [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]I am subscribed, so no need to ping, although I don't mind if you do. [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4]If you fall out of love with your danger noodle, I'll happy take them back from you. [*][font=Times New Roman][size=4][b]And the most important rule of them all:[/b] make sure you send RisenWolf some love. They helped fund this project :) [/LIST] ----- [quote=Ordering Form] [center][font=Times New Roman]Baby interested in: [i]Please put the baby's ID[/i] Planned name for the danger noodle: [i]I won't judge, I promise[/i] How you plan to pay: [i]Gems, treasure, etc. [/i][/font][/center][/quote] [center][font=Times New Roman][i]*Mixed payment is accepted as well.[/i][/font][/center] [/columns]
K367Dbr.jpg ........
GENERAL RULES:
RATIO:
1:1000 (may change)

• This subspecies thread is primarily managed by ViciousCurse. If you have any questions or concerns, please notify ViciousCurse. However, RisenWolf does make a major contribution to this subspecies as well.
  • All danger noodles can be held for up to three days.
  • First come, first served. But don't fret, these pairs will be bred fairly often!
  • You have up to three days to send payment, if you have failed to do so, the baby will be relisted.
  • Please use the order form.
  • I am subscribed, so no need to ping, although I don't mind if you do.
  • If you fall out of love with your danger noodle, I'll happy take them back from you.
  • And the most important rule of them all: make sure you send RisenWolf some love. They helped fund this project :)

Ordering Form wrote:
Baby interested in: Please put the baby's ID
Planned name for the danger noodle: I won't judge, I promise
How you plan to pay: Gems, treasure, etc.
*Mixed payment is accepted as well.
----- [center][font=Century Gothic][size=6]OUR PAIRS:[/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7qgzRmi.jpg[/img] [font=Times New Roman]We currently have one Wild-Type Ball Python inspired pair! More are planned, so don't fret :) More colors may be added eventually as well.[/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wv6noMw.jpg[/img] [font=Century Gothic]99% Spiral / 1% Coatl 100% Hickory Python 100% Hickory Morph 100% Cream Underbelly[/font]

OUR PAIRS:

7qgzRmi.jpg

We currently have one Wild-Type Ball Python inspired pair! More are planned, so don't fret :)
More colors may be added eventually as well.

Wv6noMw.jpg
99% Spiral / 1% Coatl
100% Hickory Python
100% Hickory Morph
100% Cream Underbelly

FOR SALE:

None atm!

FOR SALE:

None atm!

And now we're open!

And now we're open!

Friendly Bump! Love the noodles
Friendly Bump! Love the noodles

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Ooo, I'll have to save up for one of these! Gotta love those noodles ^.^
Ooo, I'll have to save up for one of these! Gotta love those noodles ^.^
~Kit~They/Them~Lesbian~Spiral Lover~
@SqueakyWarrior
Tysm for the friendly bump! ;;

@mewCoyote
Do you want me to put one on hold for you? o:
@SqueakyWarrior
Tysm for the friendly bump! ;;

@mewCoyote
Do you want me to put one on hold for you? o:
@ViciousCurse

Not right now, but thanks for the offer! I just did a few impulse buys recently... *sweats*
@ViciousCurse

Not right now, but thanks for the offer! I just did a few impulse buys recently... *sweats*
~Kit~They/Them~Lesbian~Spiral Lover~
1 2