Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE! dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Zik
Have new dergs to put up here! All are unnamed babies, and all three of the dergs I put up before have been claimed. (Just need some small updates so people don’t ask me for the same derg more than once)
@Zik
Have new dergs to put up here! All are unnamed babies, and all three of the dergs I put up before have been claimed. (Just need some small updates so people don’t ask me for the same derg more than once)
bicatcher.pngdemicatcher.png
@EnderGuardian1 just got online... I'll be sure to edit the first post right now (and who are the new babs?)
@EnderGuardian1 just got online... I'll be sure to edit the first post right now (and who are the new babs?)
Free dragons!
@Zik
All are unnamed, but you will find them all in the sales tab. (Couldn’t think of any names :/ )
@Zik
All are unnamed, but you will find them all in the sales tab. (Couldn’t think of any names :/ )
@EnderGuardain1 hm... okay. I'll update it soon as I can

edit: all the dragons, right? 6 of them?
@EnderGuardain1 hm... okay. I'll update it soon as I can

edit: all the dragons, right? 6 of them?
Free dragons!
@Zik
No, just the 4 unnamed ones. My brother is gonna play FR at some point and Apollyon and Wildfire are reserved for him, so yeah, just the unnamed hatchlings.
@Zik
No, just the 4 unnamed ones. My brother is gonna play FR at some point and Apollyon and Wildfire are reserved for him, so yeah, just the unnamed hatchlings.
@EnderGuardian1 oh. I see. I will edit it... in 20-30 minutes, works for you?
@EnderGuardian1 oh. I see. I will edit it... in 20-30 minutes, works for you?
Free dragons!
@Zik
Sure!
@Zik
Sure!
@zik

I would please have deepsong and unnamed fodder Drakes if you still have them available.
@zik

I would please have deepsong and unnamed fodder Drakes if you still have them available.
earthanim1.gif
@StarWraith the two fodder dergs?
@StarWraith the two fodder dergs?
Free dragons!
@EnderGuardian1 sorry, didn't edit. Will do now!
@EnderGuardian1 sorry, didn't edit. Will do now!
Free dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6